• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kadunk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    'sup, I'm new here. Already made a thread, have to see if they accept it.

You can also find me <removed>. :)

Dunno what else to say.

Err, well. I'm sort of active roleplayer and interested in hacking. Pokemon roleplaying probably isn't what I usually play, but it's probably interesting as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's great that you're motivated to create an account, it means that you get access to things that guests won't be able. It seems you're interested in ROM Hacks? Well, head over to the emulation forum and discuss ROM hacking with all the other enthusiasts there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Hey man welcome! I never really got into roleplaying but I think that there are other roleplaying things on here besides Pokemon so you can check those out if you don't really get into the pokemon ones.

Back