• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kagashan's Kid

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nope. That little kids is Missingno. Why do you think it evolves into Kangaskan?

Or maybe it's the egg? I don't know. But it sure is freaky hatching a Kanghaskan that is already pregnant o_0'.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, its the baby form, but they don't let the kanghaskan go that young I guess... BUT what I don't get is that why are all the kanghaskan's female and they have babies? O_O

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I think the baby is a part of Kangakhan. Like how you need to break some eggs to make a Exeggcute.

Yes, its the baby form, but they don't let the kanghaskan go that young I guess... BUT what I don't get is that why are all the kanghaskan's female and they have babies? O_O

You don't need a male Kangaskhan to make baby Kangaskhans, you just need a male Pokemon in Kangaskhan's breeding group.
    What I find weird is that the Hitmons are all male yet they have a baby form.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    It doesn't evolve into Kangaskhan, it grows up into Kangaskhan. Evolution is the changing from one species to another, but the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is simply a smaller version of the mother.

[ex. Pidgey doesn't have the exact characteristics of Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, so it must evolve; baby Kangaskhan has the exact same charateristics of the mother Kangaskhan (except for size) so it grows up into a bigger Kangaskhan.]

I hope I made since :)

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • It doesn't evolve into Kangaskhan, it grows up into Kangaskhan. Evolution is the changing from one species to another, but the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is simply a smaller version of the mother.

[ex. Pidgey doesn't have the exact characteristics of Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, so it must evolve; baby Kangaskhan has the exact same charateristics of the mother Kangaskhan (except for size) so it grows up into a bigger Kangaskhan.]

I said that too, in another thread, but nobody listened.

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Actually, the little dude in the pouch is the weak point of the whole monster. That little dude controls the big monster, it's the brain. It's just like on this game House of the Dead, the little bat who controls a big plated warrior with no head.

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
  • It doesn't evolve into Kangaskhan, it grows up into Kangaskhan. Evolution is the changing from one species to another, but the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch is simply a smaller version of the mother.

Sorta.
    In that world, growing up is bascially evovling so that's good in therory and faileds in practice. I mean come on! Has anyone seen a old Magikarp around here?

Also, how do Kangashan breed if they are all females?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Also, how do Kangashan breed if they are all females?

Well, when a mommie Kangaskahn and a Ditto love each other very much....

It's obviously a baby Kanga. It grows up into Kangaskahn and from there they have babies and the cycle repeats. They should really implement that into Gen. 5. Not as a prevo, but as an actual baby that grows up.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Sorta.
    In that world, growing up is bascially evovling so that's good in therory and faileds in practice. I mean come on! Has anyone seen a old Magikarp around here?

Also, how do Kangashan breed if they are all females?

That doesn't make any sense. If a Pokemon has to evolve to get older then that would mean that basic Pokemon are babies (unless they have a baby form) and all second stage Pokemon (or first stage final Pokemon) would be old. I may have never seen a old Magikarp but I have seen an old Pikachu.

As for the second question I already answered that.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

I agree. They're basically babies that are supposed to frow up into what they're supposed to be. I guess you can compare them to kangaroos or humans in a way.

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
  • That doesn't make any sense. If a Pokemon has to evolve to get older then that would mean that basic Pokemon are babies (unless they have a baby form) and all second stage Pokemon (or first stage final Pokemon) would be old. I may have never seen a old Magikarp but I have seen an old Pikachu.

As for the second question I already answered that.

What I mean is a Staraptor can be a little baby for all I care.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Nope. That little kids is Missingno. Why do you think it evolves into Kangaskan?

Or maybe it's the egg? I don't know. But it sure is freaky hatching a Kanghaskan that is already pregnant o_0'.

Its not already pregnat. It makes them twins because they are born at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's obviously a baby Kanga. It grows up into Kangaskahn and from there they have babies and the cycle repeats. They should really implement that into Gen. 5. Not as a prevo, but as an actual baby that grows up.
    Now that I'd agree with, for Pokemon that don't lay eggs. :D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No I still think that it should be a pre evo. Its just dumb that its not already. It will be pretty whack and weak though but it could improve Kanga

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    How so?
    (I wonder how many people believe that it shouldn't have a pre-evo.)

Do you see how frail that thing looks? The reason its not a Pokemon itself already is probably because it is to young to battle and stuff. It must stay with its mother.

Sean Visinoni

Apple - Think Different ^^
    Years

I totally agree with you... it's so simple!

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Well, when a mommie Kangaskahn and a Ditto love each other very much....

I agree, but females can't breed with Dittos. But any other Pokémon from the same egg group as Kanghaskan can have babies with Kanghaskan.

They could make it like evolution but it depends on the gender, if the baby is female it will evolve (or grow up) into the Kanghaskan we all know and if its male it will change into another Kanghaskan with different stats and everything. Just like Gardevoir and Gallade.

Back