• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Natsu-chan: Oopsies x_x;; I edited! Mid-length equals not long but not short to me xDDD

Blerrrrrgh. Mine stunk so much it was like.. a thousand skunks in one room ;A;

Bijou said:
Chuchino: NO WAY! I LURVE READING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTER'S!! 8DD But I hate having to accept or decline them. >.< Riku x Ansem is really weird. I've never seen anything like it, and I don't plan on it.

You know what's extremely disturbing? Seeing trans-gendered fanarts of Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Rock Lee, Edward Elric, and beyond. x_x Trust me, they're truly disturbing. Thanks to SOME people I know, I end up innocently clicking links to these pictures. x_x *shudders* The Itachi one was especially scarring. xDD

ShuuyinLenne is so awesome. ;_; But, excuse me for being a FFXII retard, but Ashe and Rasler is win. THEY'RE CANON. 8OOO Canon pairs PWN. Whare's the AMV?! 8OOO *wants to watch*

Oh my gawsh, Rasler is so luuuuv x333 And Ashe-x-Rasler is even more luv *-* And Vaan has such a girly face. He's girlier than what's-her-face blondie braids girl *brick'd* x_x Even though I lurve him to bits.

Here eet eez --> LINK! I hope you enjoy teh Mandy Moore-ness of it xD

I'm gonna cry just thinking about them ;A;

OH MY GAWSH NO ;O; Girl Naruto boys are so scary! I saw this one of Shino once and I'll never recover! *is scarred for life* I've seen Naruko-x-Sasuke art before xD It made me laugh.

Oh HECK no! Not Edward Elric!! He's like.. NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAINTED BY THAT SORT OF WEIRDNESS x__x;; Someone make it stooooop ;A;

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Oh yeah? Well this is what I saw.

Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Kiba, Shino and Gaara in school girl outfits. Flaunting. Flipping their skirts.

THE HORROR.

Chuchino: Mid-back, halfway down your back = long. xP

I'mma gonna watch the AMV too. Cuz I love TidusYuna. I have no clue what the other pairing is nor do I give a flip about it but I <3 TidusYuna.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Oh yeah? Well this is what I saw.

Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Kiba, Shino and Gaara in school girl outfits. Flaunting. Flipping their skirts.

THE HORROR.

Chuchino: Mid-back, halfway down your back = long. xP

I'mma gonna watch the AMV too. Cuz I love TidusYuna. I have no clue what the other pairing is nor do I give a flip about it but I <3 TidusYuna.

You don't know who Shuyin and Lenne are? But.. but..I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT THEM ON MSN!!! ;A;

Just kidding xD I was totally talking over you that time. *is sorry for ranting about stuff you don't care about*

O_O;; People draw scary stuff sometimes. Especially when it comes to the Naruto boys ._.;;

But Kingdom Hearts fanart is worse sometimes :x

Mid-length doesn't mean the same as mid back to me >.< Mid-length = in between long and short = just below the shoulders. ^^;; Sorry, though.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Gah, I'm on the laptop right now (my mom kicked me off the computer so that my younger sisters can go to Bratz and MyScene even though they deny it) and the sound isn't working and YouTube videos keep freezing up after 2 seconds. D:

Blah, I'm sorry. xDD I thought you said "Mid-back length" but it was really "mid-length" 3X

EDIT:

Oh, so that was who you kept talking about on MSN... yeah, I wasn't paying attention. xDDDDD

ZOMG, in the RP, how about Arriena and Nicole search in the same spot for an egg? 8D Cuz you know, they're gonna be best friends. xDDDDD

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I think all the FF couples are really good. I think Wakka and Lulu is a bit unexpected but I liked it. I'm a big Wakka X Lulu shipper. I was at first a Tidus X Rikku shipper but that ship has sailed. xD

Should I find my egg near you guys. I think we should become at least aquainted fairly quickly. Also, Fallen my character may seem a little...blushy around you at first so it's going to be his first form of character development. If that's all right with you of course. ^^;

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I think both would be good. Let's just say since his social life hasn't been too...great around girls he's going to feel all awkward at first and he may even develop a crush. This'll be my little secret. Yall will figure it out before long though. ;)

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Awwww! xDDD Ty is blushie around Nicky? x3 Somehow that seems totally.. appropriate xD

Rina's big brother is so blergh. xP I wanted to erase everything about him when I was three sentences from the end, and then I realized I'd have about.. half a paragraph left xD And then I realized he was a qualified trainer and might make a good character. But he won't come back o_o;; *is hopeless with characters*

ascarb

Kari Lotus, Begining Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Hopefully no one is blushy around anyone in the rival group, not a good idea. :P I posted! Yay!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Okay, apologies in advance for my latest, less then friendly post. >.< I'm obviously not in a good mood, and obviously, someone's hit my pet peeve. *shot*

Soooo, if anyone thinks it's unbearably mean to those other members, give me a heads up. I have to wait for Fallen to post now though. Sorry for kind of breaking the chain.

EDIT: AWESOME AMV. ;_; Of course, it didn't really make me cry. >.< Because I'm a loser like that. I have to find the AMV that made me cry... there's two actually! 8OOO

Memories- AIR (This one was good, made me sniffle even thugh I've never even seen AIR. Mryaaaaa~) Although, there are some parts that just kind of kill it. Like the scene transitions, but otherwise, it's really good.

And this one is a Tokyo Mew Mew one, super spoilers if you're still watching it. The subtitles kind of kill it though, and it's not as sad as the Air one.

If anyone happens to get blushy around the rival group, they've got some seriously weird tastes in girls. o o;

Okaaaay~ I've been a bad mod. >.< We seriously need to stop talking about everything else, like KH, and sad AMV's. *eeegh. I'm so guilty of these things it's not even funny*

ON-TOPIC= About the RP, and only the RP. >.<

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
I'm back... FROM THE DEAD!

Nah, I woke up. Forced myself to. Cuz of this RP.

I'm gonna be offline in a couple of hours until like... Monday cuz of guests coming over and everything. =___=

ZOMG, Bijou, thank you for taking care of those... PEOPLE in the real RP thread. <___> I was like, "... Idiot. THERE'S NO SIGN-UP SHEET!" xDDDD

Okay, this, RP only.

Key, OMG, Ty/Roxas might have a cruuuush~! x3333

Chuchino: I thought Rina's older brother was FUNNEH! o.o Makes me glad I don't have any older brothers... though my uncles act like one. >____>

OKAY, I'MMA GO POST NOW!

EDIT:

OMG, Key, you called Nicky pretty. x3333

Tyler is just so adorable! And not only because he looks and acts like Roxas, he's just so "AWW!". xDD

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Fweee! But Fallen, are we just going to head to Pewter after this? Or...to be more precise, how are we going to split up if we're all going the same way? o o? Will we just go on different pathways?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
You mean Route *Insert Number* and then Viridian and then Viridian Forest and then another Route and then Pewter. *sock'd* x___x

Um, yeah! First, Professor Oak puts them into a team and they just go seperate ways. XD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
My turn to post, right? :D *does a dance* I love Ty. He's adorable x3

And Nicky is totally pretty, so of course he'd think so! xDDD

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Thanks, guys I'm glad I developed a good character. I kinda based him off myself as well. I'm kinda like that IRL. xD

My character is going to freak when he finds out he's going to be travelling with two girls. lol

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
I posted xD And I took a freaking long time at it too o_o;; *obsessed with making it acceptable*

You're like that in real life? No way you could be that adorable. *tarred and feather'd* I'M JUST KIDDING x_x;; You must be FUN to know then, Key x3 If you're like Tyler/Roxas xD *wishes her friends where that neat and stuff* YOU = TEH WIN x 50.

Rina is paranoid. She has social problems. I'm pretty sure I'm nothing like her, 'cept for the paranoid part xD

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Thanks Chuchino ^^

I thought that paranoid part was kinda funny. xD

It seems like both our characters have some social problems. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back