• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Lawl, you're welcome x3 Besides, I can see how you and Tyler are alike from your personality and everything, so I believe you xDDD

We're going to have a funny little group once they start off on their journey together xD Rina, Nicky, and Ty!

And their rivals are so the best team evah <3 Major luff for our cast! xD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
xDD What're the chances that Nicky and Tyler hook up? o___o J/K. I've been reading too much of xXSaberXx's fic. x33

Anyways, I'm on the laptop right now!

Lol, Rina's gonna have a handful having to watch out for Nicole. xDD

"A fat rock stared at me."

xDDDD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
>)) Watch out Tyler, cause Lyre looooves to humiliate people. And the fact that she's in a terrible mood right now. *waits for the opportune moment*

xD Anyway, sorry if it was short and my little journey into the backyard didn't last very long, but the point is, Lyre got lucky, because I don't want her crawling through icky stuff just yet. o o; She can't have her character development so early in the RP.

Btw, sorry for calling everyone names. >.< Again. It's something Lyre's going to do a lot. xP She's very opinionated.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
... "With the trashy blue tips"

3X Bijou, you're killing me.

ZOMG, Professor Oak had went back to the lab but uh... HE CAME OUT TO CHECK ON THEM. =DD

Bah, Nicole's gonna be the last one to find her egg. D:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
8OO Did I miss that?!!? Oh well. He must've come back to see why the rival team wasn't leaving. 8D *shot* Sorry I guess I didn't read it clearly. >.<

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
It's going to be a showdown between Lyre and Ty then because he hates it when people humiliate him. >D This will be fun indeed.

Your character is cool though Bijou. I laughed at the description she gave the other two. XD

Fallen, there's actually a pretty high chance Ty will fall for Nicole but he may like Rina. I have to go with the flow and see what fits best.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
EXACTLY! =0

At this rate, Nicole's gonna be the last one to find her egg.

EDIT:

Since Mewtwo is connected with Tyler, Nicole's gonna be really worried about him later and MIGHT EVEN HUG HIM FOR SOME REASON. X33

Romance, wh00t! 8D

Or Tyler falls for BOTH.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Love triangle! Oh the drama 8O

Well whatever ends up happening it's going to be essential for Ty's character development.

I think since he is connected to Mewtwo, it's going to bring out his darker more cunning side. *coughorganizationXIIRoxascough*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Lawl, or this guy comes from time to time and Rina falls for him. *shot* I'M KIDDIN' CHUCHI! XDD

Organization XIII Roxas = MEWTWO TYLER. =000

It's only essential that Nicole and Tyler end up together cuz of the whole Mewtwo/Mew thing. =X

*sock'd*

THEN WHO WILL BE A ROMANCE OPTION FOR CHUCHI? D:

Last edited:

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Btw, sorry for calling everyone names. >.< Again. It's something Lyre's going to do a lot. xP She's very opinionated.

Lol, that was enjoyable to read "Dork with the rebel squirtle", its all just apart of your character (Im guessing xD). Just gotta wait for Asc. to post and then I can proceed.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Lol, Rina's gonna have a handful having to watch out for Nicole. xDD

x3 She'll go bossy-mode in no time flat, depending on how people behave. Or maybe she'll just hide from people. They all have knives hidden in their pockets, obviously.[/lamesarcasm]

*snickers* Lyre is so amusing xDDD; Her descriptions of everyone made me laugh. I love her personality x3 There aren't enough opinionated characters in the world :B

She's not opinionated! She's just always right!

fallen_natsumixx said:
Lawl, or this guy comes from time to time and Rina falls for him. *shot* I'M KIDDIN' CHUCHI! XDD

Organization XIII Roxas = MEWTWO TYLER. =000

It's only essential that Nicole and Tyler end up together cuz of the whole Mewtwo/Mew thing. =X

*sock'd*

THEN WHO WILL BE A ROMANCE OPTION FOR CHUCHI? D:

ISN'T MEWTWO MEW'S SON? o_o;;

But Ty/Nicky is so obvious xDDD *brick'd*

Umm.. ummm.. Rina should hook up with that rock she abused :3 They're a perfect match.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Then that would be an abusive relationship. SOMETHING ME AND YOSHI HAVE! He slapped me.. ;0;

... KIDDING.

I'm a Nicole/Tyler fan. 8D HUR HUR HUR. Arriena's gonna be her Maid of Honor at the wedding. LYRE IS THE FLOWER GIRL.

*sock'd* KIDDING.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Then that would be an abusive relationship. SOMETHING ME AND YOSHI HAVE! He slapped me.. ;0;

... KIDDING.

I'm a Nicole/Tyler fan. 8D HUR HUR HUR. Arriena's gonna be her Maid of Honor at the wedding. LYRE IS THE FLOWER GIRL.

*sock'd* KIDDING.

They're kids would look like Sora and Kairi. xD

*sock'd*

I KID WITH THEE. xD

That rock was staring at her. HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER. X3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
WHO'S THE GODMOTHER? D:

Awwww, poor Rocky ;.; I wonder if he'll ever recover? Maybe if he meets Nicky he'll be instantly smitten and have an ongoing rivalry with Tyler >D Whatta love triangle! Because then Rina would discover her true feelings for Rocky and--!!! *KOed by veggies*

I'm just joking x3

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years

*sock'd* KIDDING.

And she'd be like: "Psh, I'm not throwing flowers. And everyone is ugly."

xD j/k

So when is this Yoshi person gonna start?

Edit: Nvm ^

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
KYO IS THE ONE! >D *shot*

Actually I can't say because they've got 0 interaction so far. xD

Glad you didn't take it personally Niwa, I was like, shaking in my seat, "Is this too harsh? Eeek, I'm not going to get any sleep tonight!" xD But yes, Kyo is also the handsome whatever-I-put with the squirtle that is way out of hand.

xDD I'm drawing Lyre right now, so I'll have a very fugly sketch for you in a second.

KEY YOU WIN THE DAILY PRIZE FOR UNDERSTANDING LYRE TEH MOST! 8DDD *spelled the that way on purpose*

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT! *flaunts around bragging about it* *trips on Rock/Riku*

x__x

ZOMG, Yoshi is my hubby. Key, you were my boyfriend that I was cheating on him with. xDD BIJOU IS OUR FLOWER GIRL! ;0; She looks so beautiful!

*sock'd*

What should it be? KyoLyre or KyoRina? >0 THAT IS THE QUESTION.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Rar, says-eth I! Postu!

Full Name: Blue Alexander Genjineko

Hair: His dirty sand colored hair is untamable - it just loves to dangle in front of his eyes whenever he needs it NOT to. Because of that fact, a pair of goggles hold the hair just above his browline, where it is held at bay, for the most part.

Height:
5" 10'

Eye Color:
When you look at Blue, the first thing you'd notice is his eyes. A radiant crystal blue (which earned him his name) color stands out like a lighthouse to a ship in a storm. His eyes are easily his best feature.

Body Structure: However, unfortunately, the rest of his body isn't anything TOO fantastic. His arms are not muscular, his abs are not rock solid, and his pecs are not bulging from his shirt. However, he is by no means fat; he stands lean and tall over most of the people that he knows

Basic Clothing: Apparel wise, he loves to wear layers. Usually, what he wears is simple enough; a T-shirt with various logos and slogans on them, all of which is covered with an open collared shirt. If the overshirt has a pattern, it'll usually be very plain, perhaps tartan or even just simple checks. His pants are usually either a pair of ripped up jeans, or gray cargo pants, the ones with a thousand pockets, and you can never remember where you put the thing you needed. He owns one pair of shoes; a pair of all-black hi-tops with neon green laces, riddled with tears and rips. He carries with him a standard pack, configured to his liking, with an extra pocket for his Pokegear.

Pajamas: A black T-shirt and a pair of green tartan boxers.

Bathing Suit: A pair of longish black swim trunks (down to the middle of his shins.) with yellow racing checks up and down the sides.

Accessories: A necklace with a blue crystalline sharktooth hangs low from his neck. As previously mentioned, a pair of goggles above his head, and a Pokegear strapped to one arm. .

Personality: Blue may be the coolest guy you'll ever meet. He's extremely laid back, and even if he isn't THAT amazing, the way he talks, he'll have you eating out of his hand within 15 minutes. He's a smooth talker inside and out, and can usually convince people that what he's saying is true, even if it's a complete and utter lie. He suffers from a minor superiority complex. He's always been an accomplished trainer, and therefore, rarely takes a challenge seriously. He isn't one to brag or boast, because he thinks he doesn't have to; EVERYONE already knows how cool he is. When the snap hits the fan, though, he'll be the first one to take action. When disaster strikes, he becomes a powerful leader, and his sharp wit and mind are put to work. His personality really molds around the situation - he can be cold and cruel, or happy and carefree. It really just depends on the scenario.

History:Born and raised in Ecruteak City, Johto. For the first 13 years of his life, he lived a very rural life. His parents owned an old inn off the outskirts of town, where he spent most of his childhood, being homeschooled by a woman from Olivine, where he learned everything he needed to know. When he turned 15, he decided to study abroad in Saffron. With a hug and a kiss from his parents, he hopped onto the magnet train in Goldenrod en route for Saffron City. That was the last he ever saw of them. Nobody know where they went. They simply disappeared. When he went back to the Inn, it was abandoned, and up for sale. He spent a few months there trying to convince the mayor not to tear it down, and finally got a young couple to take care of it - Mark and Nancy Consel, along with their son, Artemis. Confident his affairs had been settled, he set off into the world.

Final Pokemon Team:

Charizard - Male - Charmander

Scyther - Male - Scyther

Dodrio - Male - Dodrio, through trade.

Electabuzz - Male - Electabuzz

Magmar - Male - Magmar

Jynx - Female - Jynx

The team that you're going to have fully evolved and everything (Note: I want the order to be 'Species Name - Nickname (if given) - Gender. Also, please tell what form they are obtained as.)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Azurill - Zora - Female

Two Legendary: N/A

Starter: Charmander

Other: Not really.

RP Sample:

Slateport City - 5:30 PM

Slateport - a massive staple of Hoenn's power and money. As Julian stepped out of Earl's Pokemon Academy, (which happened to look exactly like the Goldenrod branch, complete with the horribly done neon sign of the spinning fat man, and broken window on the 2nd floor.) he realized that he had never, ever, been to Hoenn at all, let alone Slateport. Suddenly, he felt very afraid and insignificant. Suddenly, an odd, high pitched voice sounded out behind him.

"Hallo!! You look lost, yes?!" Julian wheeled around, and found himself face to face with a large man.. and he seemed to be spinning. Julian was taken aback for a second, but looking up at the neon sign, he made a few assumptions.

"Um.. I guess... are you Earl?" The fat man shook his massive face in an enthusiastic nod. "Why, yes! Have heard of me you?" Earl queried, almost psychotically. Julian took a step back.

"Um, I guess so.." The man named Earl took a step forward and made a grab for Julian. "I help you with pokemon, yes!?" Julian yelped, and took several steps back. He started to panic a little. "Uh.. no. I need.. um, directions to Rustboro city.. if you please." Earl threw his chubby arms in the air, and spun around twice in rapid succession. "YES! Exploration, always excellent! To for get to Rustboro city..."

Earl drew a large piece of paper from his pocket (How he managed to fit it in there, Julian wasn't exactly sure.) and also extracted a vibrant purple crayon, and began to draw a crude map of the surrounding area. "Well, my young friend, if take you this road, and go into cave, you make to Rustboro soon!" Earl handed the boy the map with a monstrous smile, but when he opened his eye to extend his hand in farewell, Julian had already bolted away from the huge man that he was sure had intentions to eat him.

"Huff... Puff..." Julian panted as he leaned against the wall. He took out his PokeGear to check the time, but as he did, it began to buzz and flash. [NEW EMAIL!] is what it proclaimed. Julian opened the message, and it went something like this..

"To All Team Trainer Members,

For the past few days, we have encountered a massive world problem known only as the virus. It has transformed many people, and some Trainer members, into hybrids, a combination of humans and pokemon. Although the hybrids seem to have retained their essential humanity, many people in this world still fear them and wish to kill them. We cannot allow that...

...All Trainer members who have not been infected and are stationed outside the Kanto and Johto regions are asked to report your status to Trainer Headquarters at Rustboro City. All traveling members of Trainer should also report to Rustboro City personally for further orders. Any members already on missions do not need to report in...

...We will get through this and we will succeed as a team. The world is depending on us and I am sure we will not let it down. Let's fight for freedom, fight for glory, and fight to win!

- Directory Harry Kim

"Harry Kim..." Julian mused. "I remember hearing about him. He was really high up in the progression, but I don't remember exactly what position he held." He closed his Pokegear, and headed north through Slateport.

It was a lot bigger than he thought it was. It wasn't like Saffron, there weren't busses or trams that ran through the streets like in his home city. "Well, let's see." He reached for his belt, grabbed Asura's pokeball, and tossed it into the street. The girafarig emerged from the blinding light. <Yeah, what?> the pokemon grumbled crossly. <I was trying to fix the bow in my hair.>

"You can do that when we get to Rustboro." Julian responded simply. "I need transportation, alright? Willing?"

<Yeah, I guess so. But if you mess up my hair..> Julian laughed before she could finish, and hopped on her back. Girafarigs are surprisingly strong and fast. Before he knew it, he was galloping through the city. In about 20 minutes time, he was in the open field again. He stopped for a minute to let his steed rest.

"Team Trainer.. Harry Kim.. the virus.. what is this all about, anyway? Why am I so drawn to Team Trainer? He barely told me anything about it, and the next thing I know, I'm in a different country. I don't have anything to rely on except some crazy fat guy's crude map (which was basically purple lines. You had to use your imagination.) and this email from this 'Kim' guy. This is so crazy.." he thought to himself.

"What do you think of it, Asura?" The pokemon did not reply, too entranced with it's own reflection in the water. "Then again," he thought, "I know exactly what she'd say;"

<You're just crazy, Julian.>

"Maybe she's right." he thought. "Maybe I AM crazy"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back