• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Kanto - So Much Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ That is exactly what I thought, I mean if I understand you correctly that is. In FRLG, before you could trade with RSE you had to do a little side plot to get the Ruby and Sapphire gems. So, if they at least did something like that in the Kanto, then it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If they involved Celebi, then it would just be random people talking about it really. I mean Celebi would more than likely be placed as an Event through either Toys 'R Us or over WiFi with the GS ball.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Just keep in mind that with the "awesome power of the DS" comes the restrictions of a max 128MB card. Pokemon Platinum itself is 128MB big. Most likely if Kanto is included it won't be as large as everybody is hoping for. They'll most likely just throw in the Sevii/Orange islands instead.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back, 256MB is the max. Perhaps they will after all?

Last edited:

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I really hope Kanto's in it. It just makes the game so much better

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I Think Kanto will be great >3
    Well I Hope that This Remake will be
    Better than ever and i wanna see a Whitney
    Sprite of Battle the animation
    Yay~ Kawaii~ >3 =3

-Yasumin >3

D i v i n e X

Pichu, don't touch that knife!
    Years
    I think there gonna try and add some sort of battling facility.
    Contest should be in, except more like how they are in the anime.
    I also want the Kanto Region to have more futuristic facilities.
    Maybe follow Silver throughout kanto, and the original Rocket triad.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    They better put Kanto in or else half the game goes up in smoke :(

But I'm sure they will ^__________^

Maybe add in like a Battle Tower but really leave it untouched :)

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
    - The return of the Safari Zone
    - Stronger Gym Leaders
    - Generation 1 Pokemon
    - Return of Mewtwo in the Cerulean Cave
    - Addition of the Sevii Islands
    - Obtaining Kanto starters (maybe)
    - Pokemon Contests
    - Battle Frontier (original)

I guess that's all. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If not the Battle Frontier in the Kanto, then they can have that other type of Battle Tower they had either in the Kanto or Sevii Islands that was added in FRLG.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Flash is right >3 they really should add it because people will enjoy rightie?
    ^_^ * giggles *

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    There are a lot of people who wouldn't mind a Battle Frontier over the Kanto, but there a lot who would prefer the Kanto over the BF as well, so it is basically a matter of personal preference there.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    -Stronger Gym Leaders/ Elite Four
    -Stronger Wild Pokemon
    -Renovate Viridian Forest (When you cut down a large forest it DOES NOT become a wimpy little maze!)
    -Maybe a few story tweaks

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    -Stronger Gym Leaders/ Elite Four
    -Stronger Wild Pokemon
    -Renovate Viridian Forest (When you cut down a large forest it DOES NOT become a wimpy little maze!)
    -Maybe a few story tweaks

I like your ideas, and I would hope GameFreak follows them. These are like the top of my list on how I would want the Kanto to be improved.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I doubt an Orange League might be implemented into the Game, I mean that is more of the anime based isalnds rather than the game or manga.

d[-_-]b

HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
    Years
    There are a lot of people who wouldn't mind a Battle Frontier over the Kanto, but there a lot who would prefer the Kanto over the BF as well, so it is basically a matter of personal preference there.

and i mean facilities in different kanto towns or routes or anothe idea is having the underground paths some signifigance

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    and i mean facilities in different kanto towns or routes or anothe idea is having the underground paths some signifigance

Now, that is a cool idea. Having different Battle Facilites in different cities rather than in one location is pretty cool. Though, I would only hope if they put something like that it wouldn't stop them from adding contests either.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    You guys know what would be awesome? If they returned the Team Rocket activities to Kanto. Such as in Saffaron City, they make another attempt to take over the building or in Celadon when you have to foil their activities under the Game Counters. More Team Rocket in Kanto would be really fun, I was dissapointed to see they didn't have them there last time. There wasn't much else to do other then the Gym's. But that was expected due to most of the action being in the Johto Region. Also the Saffari Zone returning would be cool. More activity in Kanto would be pretty awesome.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You guys know what would be awesome? If they returned the Team Rocket activities to Kanto. Such as in Saffaron City, they make another attempt to take over the building or in Celadon when you have to foil their activities under the Game Counters. More Team Rocket in Kanto would be really fun, I was dissapointed to see they didn't have them there last time. There wasn't much else to do other then the Gym's. But that was expected due to most of the action being in the Johto Region. Also the Saffari Zone returning would be cool. More activity in Kanto would be pretty awesome.

The reason why that wasn't added before and might not be added again, is because that plot with Team Rocket in Kanto was set three years ago in the game, meaning they failed once, Giovanni left them, and now they are just scrambling for money with no reasons to return. Though, they can make a nice plot in the Sevii Islands at least that was in FRLG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back