• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaseo-kun's Store. Let's Start Small~

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I'm only interested in your Timid Raikou, but you do know these Lati@s aren't the natures you're looking for correct?

Lol, yeah I'm aware of that. I'll get the natures I'm looking for after I get a pair of them just to have them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    trade?

I ll give u an evd glaceon or an evd shiny porygon z for your shiny fortress

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Lol, yeah I'm aware of that. I'll get the natures I'm looking for after I get a pair of them just to have them.

Alright, I'll trade you em for Timid Raikou. I'd also enjoy a Modest Shaymin, but that's just up to you. I'll meet you on Wi-Fi in a few min

It is gentle and it has pokerus

Alright, I'll meet you on Wi-Fi to take it and clone it then.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    260/416/125/219/76
    Protect, Rockslide, Rapd Spin, Toxic Spikes (I understand this moveset is really iffy. I was planning to change it tomorrow, but I'm suddenly getting alot of posts X_X)

meh ill take it, what do you want out of my thread for it? (clone trade) and btw i need my scizor lvl 100 ev'd cloned

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    o snap a shiny EV'd gallade! lol i'll trade you my shiny EV'd salamance for it? or anything in my thread you might want

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Alright, I'll trade you em for Timid Raikou. I'd also enjoy a Modest Shaymin, but that's just up to you. I'll meet you on Wi-Fi in a few min

Oh lord, lol. Not the Latias I thought it was. XD Oh well, there is you a Shaymin.

If you happen to come across a 10 ANIV Latias, think of me.

;P

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    I ll give u an evd glaceon or an evd shiny porygon z for your shiny fortress

I'll take the EV'd shiny porygon-z for it

meh ill take it, what do you want out of my thread for it? (clone trade) and btw i need my scizor lvl 100 ev'd cloned

Could you tell me more about the EV'd Vaporeon and Flareon?

o snap a shiny EV'd gallade! lol i'll trade you my shiny EV'd salamance for it? or anything in my thread you might want
    Shiny Salamence is gross, but alright. I'll trade. Consider putting a link to your thread in your sig

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    i will and i'll be in the wifi in 5 minutes i gota beat someone in battleground and add you

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    You have a clone of Gallade, right? I've decided I'll take it. I'll trade an Alamos Darkrai for it?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Oh ok. xD Update soon lol. It's Lax. Would you do it for a shiny careful Absol? D:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    No. xD Well, there's Jolly Charmander from El but I'd like to keep that. Unless you wanna clone it and give it back after?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back