• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaseo-kun's Store. Let's Start Small~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Could I get your 10ANIV Raikou for untouched {Sassy} Cresselia?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    You would, but more or less the stats arent too good. Instead can I have the stats on the donphan? Thanx

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Would you do 10 ANIV Entei (Touched) + Shiny Sneasel + Regice for Ev'd Gengar and Latios Modest UT? Or replace one of them with Jolly UT Mewtwo.
    I'm gonna need copies of those back though, sorry. ._.; (Not the Regice and Mewtwo.)

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Would you do 10 ANIV Entei (Touched) + Shiny Sneasel + Regice for Ev'd Gengar and Latios Modest UT? Or replace one of them with Jolly UT Mewtwo.
    I'm gonna need copies of those back though, sorry. ._.; (Not the Regice and Mewtwo.)

Yeah, cool. I'll take the Entei, Regice, and Mewtwo (You've already given me a shiny sneasel from a previous trade anyways...=/) I'll PM you when I'm ready...I need to take a shower.........I stink.

Can you breed Volt Tackle Pichu?

I've never tried, but I'm sure I can. As for nature, I cannot assure you anything

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    can you clone my darkrai please

its shiny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I've never tried, but I'm sure I can. As for nature, I cannot assure you anything

Okay, I won't be picky about the nature, but can I insist on a boy? =P

....I don't know what to offer for it, lol. Would you like a female combee? If not, I have a UT lv1 brave Manaphy I don't want.

-Shiny Absol Lv. 20

Is it touched? What's the nature?

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Okay, I won't be picky about the nature, but can I insist on a boy? =P

....I don't know what to offer for it, lol. Would you like a female combee? If not, I have a UT lv1 brave Manaphy I don't want.

-Shiny Absol Lv. 20

Is it touched? What's the nature?

Breeding for an egg move will be payment enough. I've never done it before, so I could use the experience.

The Absol was met at Lv. 20, so it at leasy hasn't been leveled up. It's Careful nature unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Breeding for an egg move will be payment enough. I've never done it before, so I could use the experience.

The Absol was met at Lv. 20, so it at leasy hasn't been leveled up. It's Careful nature unfortunately.

I'm up for the Pichu, thanks =) That's sad about the Absol's nature, but I happen to be a huge Absol freak and it would be good to show off, so i might still go for it, but let's ask this first....

-Sneasel Lv. 1
    -Dratini Lv. 17
    -Metagross Lv. 100

UT? Natures? EV spread/Moveset on Metagross?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back