• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaseo-kun's Store. Let's Start Small~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    I'm up for the Pichu, thanks =) That's sad about the Absol's nature, but I happen to be a huge Absol freak and it would be good to show off, so i might still go for it, but let's ask this first....

-Sneasel Lv. 1
    -Dratini Lv. 17
    -Metagross Lv. 100

UT? Natures? EV spread/Moveset on Metagross?

They should be UT (aside from Metagross obviously). The natures really suck. Hardy, Rash, and Quiet respectively. Usually pokemon under that section are for collection only. So pay no attention to Metagross.

Oh and Pichu is ready, so please tell me which FC to use.

good god a shiny gliscor can i get stats on it please?
    Impish
    353/215/382/98/175/224
    Roost, Guillotine, Aerial Ace, EQ (It's moveset is crap. Sorry, but I haven't touched this guy ever since I received him yet)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    The Platinum one, just let me get my wifi working, lol.

While I'm doing that and to prevent a return trip, I really really am interested in the Absol and the Sneasel. I have Movie 08 Regigigas, Alamos Darkrai, and 10 ANIV Celebi?

EDIT: Sorry if I listed one you have, I didn't go back and check

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    The Platinum one, just let me get my wifi working, lol.

While I'm doing that and to prevent a return trip, I really really am interested in the Absol and the Sneasel. I have Movie 08 Regigigas, Alamos Darkrai, and 10 ANIV Celebi?

Sure I'll uhh take the Regigigas and Celebi if that's alright? If not, just the Regigigas and some very uncommon pokemon that you might think is not in my PokeDex XD

So I guess that's a no on Cresselia?

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'll have to decline

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Impish
    353/215/382/98/175/224
    Roost, Guillotine, Aerial Ace, EQ (It's moveset is crap. Sorry, but I haven't touched this guy ever since I received him yet)

:( noooo i was looking for one with killer attack stats
    but thanx anyways good luck trading XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Sure I'll uhh take the Regigigas and Celebi if that's alright? If not, just the Regigigas and some very uncommon pokemon that you might think is not in my PokeDex XD

So Celebi and Regigigas for the Pichu, Absol and Sneasel? Sounds good to me =) I'm happy with that. (Though if you throw in the Minun I'll be a really happy person, but I'm not going to be greedy =P) Let me know, then I'll meet you on wifi

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Urk, sorry, but I've been in Wi-Fi and I don't wanna go back for Minun X.x

Okay, I'm on my way once my wifi works >.<" Don't wait for me in there, i use the USB connector and it is a pain

Edit: Thanks for the trade =) Pleasure doing business with you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Hey Kaseo are you able to Breed elekid?i have a Uxie UT (not shiny) if thats good

if you are able can you breed me one with an Electrilizer?

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Hey Kaseo are you able to Breed elekid?i have a Uxie UT (not shiny) if thats good

if you are able can you breed me one with an Electrilizer?

Sorry, I really don't want an Uxie, but I'm feeling generous...somewhat. If it's fine with you, I'll breed one some other time, most likely tomorrow or the next day. I don't need anything back.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Sorry, I really don't want an Uxie, but I'm feeling generous...somewhat. If it's fine with you, I'll breed one some other time, most likely tomorrow or the next day. I don't need anything back.

oh really? thanx a bunch. its fine im patient. Just tell me what time. MY time zone is Pacific Standard Time (-8:00GST)

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yeah, cool. I'll take the Entei, Regice, and Mewtwo (You've already given me a shiny sneasel from a previous trade anyways...=/) I'll PM you when I'm ready...I need to take a shower.........I stink.
    Oh sorry. I was basing stuff off your list. I forget. xD Update your shop. Haha.
    I'll just need a copy of the Entei back then. :cer_nod:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ah...Lucky you...I was bout to go. Okay so it was...Genar and Latios for Entei, Regice, and Mewtwo?
    Cool. Yeah, just got back from dinner so I was late.
    Edit: I'll give you the third pokemon on the 2nd trade.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    *comes back in outa curiosity* wana trade your shiny EVd charizard for my shiny timid treecko?
    "hes gona be speedy one"

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Hey Kaseo, I realized last night that the OT of the Gengar was blank/empty spaces. Is that even possible? o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back