• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Trade List

Kateena

shadow - yeah give me a minute and i can get into the wifi room. What is your Friend Code? You can PM it to me if you want.

gaara - I will take the Magmortar, which one of the legendaries did you want? Depending on if its in my DS or not, I will have to transfer it over.

born2be - I can trade for that, I am trying to track down the Milotic right now...I thought it was already in my DS game but apparently it is not. I ll let you know when I find it.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I would also be interested in these event Pokemon:

Alakazam (Level 70)
    Dragonite (Level 70)
    Blastoise (Level 70)
    Tyrranitar (Level 70)
    Umbreon (Level 70)

Though I am not sure what I can trade for them, or even when. What sort of thing are you looking for?

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    I'm sorry I couldn't respond the entire site was down it kept giving me a database error. anyway my friend code is 4682 4940 1700 and my name is brink.

Kateena

shadow - yah was for me too, ok i'm going in to wifi in a sec

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    Sorry I thought you were going to quit because you put your cursor on quit. so get on wifi again and I'll give you Shuckle.

Last edited:

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
    Wow...most of those legendarys I need... I need the three dogs Moltres Ray Groundon Kyogre Deoxys Ho-oh Lugia and Regis >< also I need a Bulbasuar I got a Celebi(would SO hate to part with this but I will if its more legendarys.....) and a level 100 Japanese Palkia also you can check my thread...prolly on the 2nd page by now no one replies in it >.>

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I would also be interested in these event Pokemon:

Alakazam (Level 70)
    Dragonite (Level 70)
    Blastoise (Level 70)
    Tyrranitar (Level 70)
    Umbreon (Level 70)

Though I am not sure what I can trade for them, or even when. What sort of thing are you looking for?

Any ideas lol? Name what you would like for them and I will see what I can sort out.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Now if you hand an Arceus I'd be all over you!

As is, your Deoxys and your Jirachi look very interesting...

What would you want for either of them?

Kateena

Well right now I am looking for Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin. Also some shinies, especially shiny ralts/kirlia/gardevoir, shiny vulpix, shiny eeevee (fat chance i know).

There's not a whole lot that I need anymore, I'm just trying to fill out my dex.

Since I am limited to how many pokemon I can transfer over, right now I am just trying to get the harder to get stuff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I have a Darkrai & Arceus, and am interested in your Shiny Pokemon (Charmander, Mew, & Dratini, NOT Rayquaza)...

And where did you get your Level 10 Mew? Toys R Us?

Last edited:

Kateena

Yes the mew is a Toys R Us mew.

I will do this trade with you, when do you want to do the trade?

My FC is 4252 9957 0344

Deano - Oh shiny eevee would be great, and sorry about missing your event pokemon request. I am not able to get those out of my emerald until tomorrow though. Once I migrate them into my DS tomorrow I will leave a message here.

Kateena

I have a Darkrai & Arceus, and am interested in your Shiny Pokemon (Charmander, Mew, & Dratini, NOT Rayquaza)...

I thought you were offering Darkrai & Arceus for shiny charmander, mew, and dratini. I also sent you a Pm.

Back