• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Trade List

Kateena

Deano - hmm well I'm not sure what I have that you want for it? I am very limited today because I can't move anything new over.

I can have the event pokemon you wanted ready for tomorrow around noon so proably do a trade then. Any other shinies you can dig up for me? Just curious.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Kateena, do you still have that Celebi? I have a shiny Tentacruel I'll trade you for it, with a masterball if necessary.

Kateena

born2be - good for me, you still around? Sorry I had some stuff to do.

Deano - that sounds fine to me, which ones specifically do you want? I need to know so I can transfer them all over.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    though i don't have what you're looking for, wondering if it was possible to get a Charmander. if there's anything you want thats not Legendary or Shiny, let me know.

TN: Bob
    FC: 4897 2502 1751

Kateena

Yah, Red X, you were the one that wasn't getting the game for a couple months?

Just let me know a couple days ahead of when you want to do the trade via a PM or through Yahoo IM (if I don't check here and reply or something) MiztrezzLyn is my Yahoo IM ID.

LegacyzZ

Supreme Overlord
    Years
    Can I get a celebi? if not possible shiny mew? if possible both?

I'll offer you phione and 3 legend birds + suicune

LegacyzZ

Supreme Overlord
    Years
    I have LOT of masterballs if you need... I also need jirachi/deoxys if possible, but i much rather have celebi/shiny mew

Back