• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In order of what i would like the most:

Darkrai ~ ALAMOS
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~

Just name what TM/Item you want and its yours with the azelf, i cant give you any second item you want for the sassy lv 50 uxie if you want as well for a second pokemon off the list i was interested in.

Edit No i dont im looking for one though.
    Ahh well you can ignore my edit then lol. Erm. I'll tell you what. You choose what ever you have from our want list, add them to any decent pokemon you have to spare and I'll see you there. As long as you don't mind what nature and whether they are UT or not.

EDIT: Actually I only have UT ones lol =] xx

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • haha ok, so are we doing one or two trades then? and all the ones i had listed that i wanted were ut, but its alright i would imagine.

Years
  • haha ok, so are we doing one or two trades then? and all the ones i had listed that i wanted were ut, but its alright i would imagine.
    I thought you wanted four . . . so that would make it a four trade. I know they are up as UT but I have some of the UT ones T that I have just chucked in my Ranch which are not on the first page and forgotten about. But yes, the ones you ask for I do only have UT ones.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • ohh ok i understand, ok let me get two more pokemon, would a lv 51 frogish W/ item you need of course and a lv 51 dewgong w/ item be alright?

Years
  • ohh ok i understand, ok let me get two more pokemon, would a lv 51 frogish W/ item you need of course and a lv 51 dewgong w/ item be alright?
    Anything you have to spare is fine =] But you should remember I'm not in the habit of giving out event's for normal pokemon with items. You just got lucky I had some spare ;) xx

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • hahah well thank you, i just noticed you had a Mesprit im looking for, if you could reserve it for me, when i get sumthing else that you would like id like that too

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    kerry thanks for the trade. can i plese have a noctowl? if you have one. getting back into my dex fillers. so you can have it back if you want.

Years
  • hahah well thank you, i just noticed you had a Mesprit im looking for, if you could reserve it for me, when i get sumthing else that you would like id like that too
    Oh I see, not content enough with practically free event's, now you wanna "reserve" junk too. You are very lucky I am in such a good mood. I'll take it off the list so no one else asks for it xx

kerry thanks for the trade. can i plese have a noctowl? if you have one. getting back into my dex fillers. so you can have it back if you want.
    Sure I'll just get you one from my ranch. And if you don't need it then I would like it back =] Is there any other fillers you need while I have my Wii on and we are trading ?? xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Well i dont want to take advantage.......but i also need a kingdra, a poliwrath and a politoed, a gorebyss and a solrock. again you can have them all back.

Years
  • Well i dont want to take advantage.......but i also need a kingdra, a poliwrath and a politoed, a gorebyss and a solrock. again you can have them all back.
    I have another trade to do first then I'll let you know when I'm ready. I have them all. If you are sure you don't want to keep them. Otherwise I can just trade you the items you need to evolve them with and then help you evolve your own ones.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    wooooooow if you dont mind giving me the items then that'd be cool. and if you are sure you really dont mind helping me evolve them after then that be even better. you really are the nicest person on here kerry.

Years
  • it was no problem! i have lot of items so if you need more ill be glad to help you out!
    Great =] I'll bare that in mind xx

wooooooow if you dont mind giving me the items then that'd be cool. and if you are sure you really dont mind helping me evolve them after then that be even better. you really are the nicest person on here kerry.
    Sure I'll see you there with your 5 items, just bring 5 filler pokemone with you xx

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back