• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    if your not to busy can i please borrow some dex fillers? if you need any to let me know and we can borrow each others.

Years
  • if your not to busy can i please borrow some dex fillers? if you need any to let me know and we can borrow each others.
    I'm not busy, just waiting for someone to come online. And I don't need anything. I have completed my Dex. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it xx

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    wow when did you complete it? does that mean you have arcus too?
    i need a swampart sceptile blaizkin tyranitar natu and xatu.

Years
  • A few days ago. Arceus doesn't count. I hate hacks and don't need one a fake one. I'll wait till it's legit.
    Anyhoo, i have all those so I'll see you in the usual place xx

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • do you still have a Manaphy egg?
    I can give you a shiny Buneary/lopunny or a Rhyperior for it. (Or a Protector but that would be harder)
    VM me for stats. (WARNING! not to high!)

Years
  • any of your deoxys for manaphy lv 12 japanish ?
    What is the OT of your Manaphy ??

do you still have a Manaphy egg?
    I can give you a shiny Buneary/lopunny or a Rhyperior for it. (Or a Protector but that would be harder)
    VM me for stats. (WARNING! not to high!)
    I have 3 left. A shiny Buneary will be just fine xx

Anyone a lv.100 ev trained Blissey??????
    I have a Level 100 Blissey. Not sure if it's EV trained or not though xx

Last edited:

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • I have both the Ditto's. Can possibly get the Absol. I'll keep an eye out for a Power Anklet for you xx

Okay, another change of plans... Don't need any Power items anymore, nor do I need Pokerus, but I still need 2 Adamant Ditto's, and I would like a male Adamant Zangoose as well. The TM's I originally posted were TM's 6, 10, 14(x2), 25, 27, 28, 29, 34, 50, 52, 58, and 88, but I'm pretty sure I lost TM 58... I'll have to check again.

Years
  • Hi There!! i'd like to exchange some tm's if possible

i can offer you TM 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 27, 28, 29, or 50
    and in return i'm looking for TM 61, 64, 71, 79, 80, 91
    any help is appreciated!!

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • I'm interested in Naughty Entei and Timid Latias. See in my shop what I have to offer. I have most of the items you ask too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back