• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KFC, Burger King or Mac'donalds.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    KFC if those were the only options. They may beat their chickens... but the way they do it makes the chicken taste so good!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• McDonald's--I love their fries, and the Chicken Selects. Plus, I work at a McDonald's too
    Burger King--Their Chicken Fries are good...
    KFC--I don't like KFC, plus I haven't eaten KFC food either...

There's how I rank 'em

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    \o/

KFC!

Those wraps that they have there are godlyyyyy

McDonalds is a close second, only because their wraps have too much ranch in them, and because Burger King is nasty.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Burger King
    heres why:

Burger king Has overall better tasting food.Plus it has better fries than MCdonalds
    and Kentuckychiken doesnt even have fries. Kentucky fried chicken doenst even have cheese burgers so Its already out of the picture. Mcdonalds cheesburgers are flat and squishy, But Burger King's Burgers are fresh and well made and taste really great.

And Burger King has a better name and theres one close to my house.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Depends on my mood. I eat at all of them... but I am going to go with KFC. Cause that is my home state. XD
    Plus Fried chicken and mashed potatoes are my favorite foods. XD

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Burger King. Their burgers are really good, fresh, anda lot better than McDonalds rubber tasting beef. And the BK Chiken Fries own too.

Now KFC on the other hand, is pretty good too. They've got pretty good chicken(considering thats all they serve) and the Snacker things are good.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My family get's fast food almost almost every night. So... XD
    Honestly, Burger king is for me. They give their food to me my way. ; D But no, that was joking. XD
    I love Burger King, the service is great, and so is their food.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Maccas, KFC, then Burger King (or Hungry Jack's here)

Maccas? I've been eating it since I was little. From Happy Meals to Large Triple Cheeseburger, I've been devouring the preservative-rich fast food for years, and I love it. It's one of those things you associate with childhood, yanno?

Then KFC. Since it's the closest fast food joint (ONLY fast food joint for 40km), I indulge in it a lot. And I love those chips ^.^ The problem is, we've got an awful generation of workers there...

Hungry Jack's... One time I had to have it when the nearby Macca's was closed, and I didn't particularly like it.

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I don't get BK a lot, but when I do I really enjoy it and the free softdrinks :B. So I prefer Burger King, but any of the three is fine with me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    1. KFC - Yummy, chicken over burgers any day, best out of the three.
    2. Burger King - Their Burgers and Chicken Fries are pretty good, alot better than...
    3. McDonalds - *Puking Noises* Gross! It's so greasy and disgusting, plus last time I ate there I puked.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love KFC and Burger King. I don't like McDonald's anymore. Well their burgers are not that good anymore(their fries are pretty good though). Burger King's are so much better! And I like fried chicken, so I pick both. XD

Pookachu

Chuck Norris
    Years
  • Burger King all the way!!!

All I like from McDonalds is the McFlurry and from KFC, the Pop Corn Chicken :P

Back