• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KFC, Burger King or Mac'donalds.

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
Years
  • Burger King and than KFC, I hate McDonald's, I think it's disgusting and so does my day and my boyfriend. And we say Cannibal to my boyfriend because his name is Donald.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I don't mind whichever (fastfood ftw OwO), but I kinda prefer BK to the others. It's less common than KFC and MacD's, so yeah.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Holy crap, oldish poll. @_@

SUBWAY! Seriously, that's the only thing remotely like it I'll touch. x.x;; I don't even eat burgers. McDonalds is just salt and grease and dhgjdhgd, KFC tastes weird, and I've always been too scared to touch anything else.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    over here we have only MacDonald's .. >.>
    and I don't even like it there because my hamburger is always served cold, which makes me upset >:'[

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • I really don't care but Burger king doesn't have the best chicken and chicken is the only thing i eat at fast food restraunts. Mcdonalds has nice chicken and fries. And KFC probably has the best chicken out of all of them. But I really don't mind were I eat.

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
  • Since I'm a very fussy eater and I perfer chicken more than anything else, I'd have to say KFC. I only have a hot chocolate or McFlurry in Macdonalds and I CAN'T STAND the smell in Buger King. Also, going off-topic, I HATE it when people leave their left-over food on tables - It's disgusting! It dosn't take that much effort to put your waste IN THE BIN!

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • It all depends. Overall its McDizzles for me but it really just depends on what i'm feeling. idk, kfc seems to be an inappropriate choice, seeing as it focues on primarily chicken. I think CJ's/Hardees would have been a better choice but that's just me, and I would definately vote CJ's

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    MacDonalds, just cause I went there the most.
    After that Carls Jr.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I like all of them for some reasons, McDonalds = Chicken Sandwhichs, Burger King = Whoppers, and KFC = Popcorn Chicken. Mmmm ^__^

Years
  • Meh, I hate fast food. Whenever we'd stop at McDonald's because of soccer, I'd always get fries and a McFlurrie, which is better than I can say for Burger King, so McD's is the least offensive of the fast food joints for me.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • My meal combinations

---

Big mac combo (dr peppa)

---

2 chicken sandwiches (drowned with mayo)

---

1 chicken sandwich (mayo mayo mayo)
    1 reg double cheeseburger

---

Cheeseburger
    Med fry

---

theres endless combonations at mickey d's, so thats my #1

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, I do like McD the most but I am starting to find a nex found interest in BK. If I could choose an I would say Taco Bell and/or Subway n_~.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • KFC, McDonald's, BK. I prefer KFC, I adore the Twisters. X3 I use to go there the most just for a Twister, the Pops are ok too. I never really did like anything from the other two besides a McFlurry.

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    Mc Donalds is my one of my favorite fast food restaurant. I always get a quarter-pounder and large fries. It's really good. I don't go to Burger King much because ther eisn't one close to where I live. Rarely do I go to KFC.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • im stuck between macdonald's big mac, and burger king's wooper. but i never get phat so either one works but ive had the big mac for a longer time so i guess ill go wit mac donalds

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • McDonalds is the most pathetic excuse for a restaurant on the planet. The food sucks unbelieveably.

Burger King isn't terrible like McDonalds.

KFC is great. The animal cruelty there just makes it that much better because I can eat there and make veg-fascists angry at the same time!

Back