• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

pfff these arent kills especially not jennas, hers is probably the best way to die :) well ill stab each one of ur limbs with pencils then ill shave ur knucles with a razor and make u punch something.

shot571

ohhh i wanted to die the same u killed viceroy :(. well i dig a hole fill it with unpoisonous snakes chuck above poster in there bury them alive then dig them back up. theyll be too tired to move. ill lay them on the floor. in a circle put some very flammable liquids around them. light it on fire theyll slowly die. :P beat that

Trainer Magnus

Soulweaver
    Years
  • *Smashes a cup of coffee in the face of ^ and then throws the body to som hungry cougars, and after the cougars are done eating, i will bury ALL of the bones in different places*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i will pull your teeth out with pliers then rip out all your nails
    and just when you thought it was over i drill a hole in your temple

where did that come from?
    (the wind that shakes the barley, x men2)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    ;3; I missed so much. *sedates, dismembers, and eats above poster's body*

shot571

well i chuk both popnoodle and latiace into a romm full of lions and walls with spikes on that come in and crush ppl. however i will be kind i will give u a ten second chance to run out towards the door. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ......... almost out and reaching for the door 10. dead

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    saves poopnoodle to desktop
    are you sure you want to send poopnoodle to recycle bin...yes
    empty recycle bin...yes!

violent i know lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back