• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kimmy's Egg Batch!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    can I adopt Caims' Christmas Egg?
    please?

...I'm not even going to BOTHER to answer you. -_-

ok, yah I know, it's already in someone's sigg but it didn't say that, and I didn't realize that until after.

so, scrach the X-mas egg

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    yah,what espeon and umbreon said.
    *fells notesed*
    *realizes that she can't spell*

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    I made my own egg i requested.
    The glitchy-possesed egg
    here it is
    Kimmy's Egg Batch!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    super latios said:
    can i have Digital Ham's Radioactive Egg?

I adopted the radioactive egg ages ago, and it hasn't hatched...so im guessin you cant have it super latios, because I have it!!!!

I understand that kimmy has a sasser worm, but arnt you *digital ham ham* in charge of my radioactive egg??? If you are then can it plz hatch soon!!!? :\

*trying to be as polite as possible*

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    look People Always Look At The Previous Pages!!!!!!!!!!! This Is So Annoying With Peoples Askin Fer Eggs That Have Already Been Adopted and i dont want DHH not to get angry again

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Has the sad egg already been adopted coz ive CHECKED the other pages and i cant find anyone who adopted it. If it hasnt then can i adopt it? EDIT oh, sorry its been taken.

Back