• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kimmy's Egg Batch!

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Hey dudes!

No, I am not dead x___~ I have just had alot of things on my back recently...

1) I had to sing 'Bring Me To Life' infront of 200 people on Thursday, and as soon as I came home, I was....well.....sick x____x *bleaurgh*

2) Today I had to sing "Bring Me To Life" and "In The End" infront of the whole school; so I am really strung down by the aftermath (the stress and nervousness that had built up is being released slowly....which is difficult to deal with...)

3) I have to go to a party tomorrow, so I probably again wont be on.

Tonight I will do everything I have missed out on, including hatching some peoples eggs.I promise. (the second lot will have to wait, guys, as Caims and Pokefan haven't PMed me with the sprites yet -___-)

Also, I have had some "anonymous" donations to this egg thread, and I am very pleased that this person did do the right thing and tried to help, but I am now announcing after the next batch that hatch, there will be NO MORE eggs. I am sick of all the hassles going around at the moment...I really just want to make friends on this board, not 'enemies'..

You'll all have to forgive me <333

Last edited:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    WHAT!!!!!!!!! no more eggs NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WAAAH ur the best egg make ever plz dont stop makin the eggs kimmy plz

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Psychic_Kimmy said:
    Hey dudes!

No, I am not dead x___~ I have just had alot of things on my back recently...

1) I had to sing 'Bring Me To Life' infront of 200 people on Thursday, and as soon as I came home, I was....well.....sick x____x *bleaurgh*

2) Today I had to sing "Bring Me To Life" and "In The End" infront of the whole school; so I am really strung down by the aftermath (the stress and nervousness that had built up is being released slowly....which is difficult to deal with...)

3) I have to go to a party tomorrow, so I probably again wont be on.

Tonight I will do everything I have missed out on, including hatching some peoples eggs.I promise. (the second lot will have to wait, guys, as Caims and Pokefan haven't PMed me with the sprites yet -___-)

Also, I have had some "anonymous" donations to this egg thread, and I am very pleased that this person did do the right thing and tried to help, but I am now announcing after the next batch that hatch, there will be NO MORE eggs. I am sick of all the hassles going around at the moment...I really just want to make friends on this board, not 'enemies'..

You'll all have to forgive me <333
    Awww, don't worry, when you feel better, come back ^^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I'd like an egg, but It dosn't need to be costom.
    just an egg, a normal egg, a spare if ya like

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    When is my radioactive egg gonna hach? I've had it for aaaaaagessss!!!!

Back