• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    That'll work :) I'll see you online then. Is there any poke that you especially wanted it on?

No, but it would be a great help If after the trade , I can put the Electralizer on my Electrabuzz and I traded to you and you back so it can evolve.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    Well, thx again for the trade :)

You're very welcome :)
    fffiiiilllllleeerrrrr

Thread Notice: I am in the middle of having some of my pokes cloned, so I can get on to some more trading. My Shinies and Events are about to go back out on the market!!! Please be patient as I get this done as quickly as I can.
    Thanks,
    Kina

EDIT: Shinies and Events are now back up for trade. Thanks for your patience!!!
    Kina

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years

Lv. 10 Spiritomb Bashful
    23/28/24/29/12

Lv. 22 Roselia UT Impish
    37/33/47/46/39

Lv. 70 Ho-Oh UT Mild
    205/124/192/232/147

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    I can do some egg moves, but I can't work with IVs. I'm not very good with RNG *looks sheepish*, so I'm a failure at it.

It'll take a while for egg moves, though XD

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
    Hey, Kina. I have a Chikorita for ya in an egg. I can breed her/him for ya. You can hatch em. For a totodile. :D

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
    I am very Interested Kina, in a shiny Roselia. or Budew if you have one :D <3

Back