• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
  • I'll breed that Totadile for you, since I have about 3 minutes to spare XD Who knows, it may hatch Shiny :)

:t241::t151::t305:WOOT!!!! Page FIVE!!!!!:t294::t129::t358:

Last edited:

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
  • :D. Well. I have your Chikorita. :D I will just need to trade it over to Platinum, and then we shall have everything ready. :D

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • I've been trying to deliver a Chikorita to a friend. When I'm done with that in the near future, I'll get the Ditto cloned.

Rule Number 2! Be PATIENT.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Just to clear something up...

I only have Platinum, so I can't clone my pokemon myself; I have one of my friends to do it for me. Therefore, my ability to trade or not does not entirely lay on my schedule/mood. I have to rely on others sometimes.

Anywho...*clears throat* Now that all of that "officially-stuff" is over, I can be nice again.

I'm sure I can have everyone's pokemon ready shortly. :D

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
  • Thanks again, I will deff help you again if you want. :D I wonder what the 5TH Gen Pokemon will look like, Only Arceus knows.... XD

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • I'll get on it :) Thank you for using the appropriate form too!

EDIT: I'll see if I've got a Quirky one in my box and take it to the Name Rater. I'll vm you if I'm ready to send it your way.

Good news! Cloning is now in session, so I should be able to trade with everyone within the half hour.

Last edited:

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I'll get on it :) Thank you for using the appropriate form too!

oh no problemo kinawolf :]

I'll get on it :) Thank you for using the appropriate form too!

EDIT: I'll see if I've got a Quirky one in my box and take it to the Name Rater. I'll vm you if I'm ready to send it your way.

Good news! Cloning is now in session, so I should be able to trade with everyone within the half hour.

oh wait, i dont want it to have a nickname!

i thought you meant my character name in SS

Last edited:

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Can I please have a Darkrai?
    I am willing to trade my Ho-oh for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    I'll get on it :) Thank you for using the appropriate form too!

hey do you think ill be able to get that egg tonight? i might be able to get you a egg moved bulbasar in the next few days if you want.

Back