• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Send out my Infernape to deal with your Empoleon.You and your Empoleon laugh so hard because im using a Fire type to deal with a Water Type.Suddenly, Infernape uses Close Combat and punch you and your Empoleon out of the Hill.Good Sire, This is my hill.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    I send a Hitmonchan to MEGA PAWNCH you, but before it reaches you, you turn around and also MEGA PAWNCH it. The following explosion is so powerful, it distorts space and time. Then Dialga and Palkia come and destroy the hill. You then drag me to court for destroying your hill, but i have Chuck Norris as a lawyer, so i automatiically win the case. I then claim the Hills of the Judean Desert, guarded by Arceus. MY HILLS!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I'll call my Unfezant to Fly and strike you and your Hitmonchan and I rule the hills. My hills.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Use Ditto and come to your hill, You Laugh because its so small and thought it cant kill ur groudon, suddenly, it transforms into an Darkrai, Dark Void.Youre inside the Dark World now.SO I Believe its my Hill.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Your weird and erroneous grammatical behavior leads your Ditto to abandoning you. You don't have anymore Pokemon left so I simply push you off the hill leaving you tumbling down and falling on a lake with hundreds of Carvanha. My hill.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    Apparently, the hundreds of Carvanha that you threw DualBlade in are mine(you better thank me after this lol)so I command them to attack YOU!

....My hill.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Sad to say, your Breloom was injured to death after fighting hundreds of Carvanha. Now that you have no more Pokemon, I just sneak up behind you with Dig (with my Diglett) and toss you with Seismic Toss out of the hill (with my Machamp). While you're in space, you get annihilated by my Deoxys. My hill.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Then I use my Basculin to defeat your Diglett with Waterfall,and I use my Unfezant to destroy your Machamp. My hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Thanks Echo.LOl.

I Use My Rayquaza and FIRES ITS LAZAH!then your hill shatters to pieces.I creates another hill on the other side.while there are booby traps in the hill.MY HILL NAO!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Well.I Use Now Own the Eeveelutions.So i order Umbreon to use Shadow Ball on your Hypno.Making it Faint.Now i use Espeon's Psychic and levitate you down the hill.Then i use The Eeveelutions to guard my hill.Mah Hill Nao.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    Then has you were so distracted by all the glory, I come flying in on my awesome pidgey and use gust and blow all of yall of the hill.. My hill now! ;D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    Then all of sudden you get distracted by a bright light in the sky, in the meantime my faithful pidgey brings me a full restore and i wake up behind and me and my hitmonlee falcon kick you and your mr.mime of the hill.... It's my hill again :)

Back