• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    My Walrein uses Blizzard to annihilate your Pidgey and I use my Zekrom to annihilate the hill and make a new one. My hill.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    Then I rise up from the sea at full speed on my goldeen and use horn attack but failed miserably but that was enough time for my rayquaza to come down from the sky and use hyper beam and destroy you and your zekrom.. my hill again :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    My reshiram Crunches ur Rayquaza and throws it into the sea. My Cinccino brushes the dusty hill to make itself a nest. My hill now.

Adam Levine

Years
    Oh yeah?! I use my Cobalion,Terrakion,and Virizion to destroy the nest and annihilate the hill. While my Kyurem forms a new hill. My hill now. Mwahahahaha!:badsmile:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    I tell your Pokemon how evil you are and they start turning against you and releasing themselves. You don't have Pokemon. Now I push you off. And now it's my hill.
    Too easy. :PP

Adam Levine

Years
    My Dragonair uses Aqua Tail to devastate the hill. My hill. (One more post to repeat the whole thing! Why did he use Roar of Time?!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2013
    I use my Shiftry's whirlwind to send Probopass back in therefore canceling out block and blowing you off the hill. My Hill.

Adam Levine

Years
    My Excadrll will dig deeper in the hill and the hill collapses. After that,it makes a new hill and I appreciate it. My hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    First, I Use my Latios' Luster Purge to shoot your hill to pieces.

Then i use Gigalith to create a New Hill, Therefore a 1000000000000000000000000meters Hill.(And Yes, I Have an Air Machine)

Adam Levine

Years
    A Wailord comes and destroys you,your Pokemon,your hill,and the Air Machine,while my Pokemon help me make a new one. My hill. |:|

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    My Wailsky (fake evolution of Wailord) squishes your Wailord. It turns out the Wailsky was acctualy a Ditto and the Ditto transforms into... MY HILL!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Well after that your Ditto was Tired and transformed back into the normal form and i just simply push you out of the pit.

Therefore i use Groudon and Create a New Hill.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    I send my small squad of Milotic to Hydro Pump the **** outta Groudon,which they do. My hill.

After that, I take every single pokemon from all 5 Regions outta my PC, they are ALL LVL 100, including legendaries, build a unbreakable, unpenatrable castle with my pokemon, and circle them around the outside of the castle. The castle is 100 feet tall and wide. I have enough supplies and food to last me and the pokemon forever. And the pokemon are all mine.

And in case they fail, which i highly doubt, I have fully loaded state-of-art modern weapons of mass destruction that NEVER malfuntion-and lots of ammo- with me to prevent you or your little buddies to try to take over this hill/castle. My heavily defended hill.

I do belive I have won, yes?

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    My Wailsky (fake evolution of Wailord) Squishes it all with his emence size. Then he clones himself 2000000 times and they all guard the hill.

This is where I win?

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Guess again LuigiMario.

Realizing my failure, I remember putting a "In case of Fake Pokemon" explosive in the hill. The Explosive only harms Fake Pokemon, and is capable of killing 100000000000000000000 Wailsky. The explosive kills all the Wailsky guarding the hill. Luckily, all my Pokemon,supplies, and weapons were stored in bunkers before the Wailsky bombardment for a roll call, so they return to guard the hill. My hill.

And to prevent any more losses, I have now in my possesion an army of Special Ditto that can replicate ANY Pokemon and Fakemon. I also have a weapon that can destroy ANYTHING OF ANY SIZE AND ANY POWER, it cannot malfuntion either. My Heavily Guarded Hill.

I do belive I have won again.

Adam Levine

Years
    OH YEAH?! All my Pokemon come here to help me and and detsroy you,and all your stuff,and Kyogre,Groudon,and Rayquaza come to destroy the hill and I thank all of the Pokemon who help me. My hill....

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Nope, READ MAH POST. It said ALL pokemon from ALL regions.

Legendaries is included in all.

But it doesn't matter, for I use Dialga to take me back in time before your silly attempt to take over my hill. Dialga then uses the Roar of time at ALL YOUR pokemon and send them to the end of time, which they have no hill.

STILL MAH HILL.

Back