• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Pokéhill!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Do you like Pokémon? Great!
    Do you like hills? Wonderful!
    Do you like being on top of things? Splendid!

If your answers to the above questions were anything like mine then this is the game for you. Simple concept - imagine there's a great big hill and you really want to be at the top, but oh no, what's that standing there? It's another trainer stood in your spot at the top of the hill! Looks like you'll need to make them move one way or another - you could get Jigglypuff to sing them a lullaby or you could have Rhyhorn use his Giga-Impact to knock them away but one thing's for sure, you need to be on top. Good luck, brave trainers!

All attacks must involve Pokémon!

Spoiler: Example!
    • Squirrel: Nyeh nyeh, I'm the king of the hill!
    • Revise: Scyther, use your Razor Wind to knock him off! Now I'm on top.
    • Flareon: Oh heck no, I'd best knock him off with Squirtle's Water Gun! Now look who's on top.
    • ETC :D
    Now that the explanation is out of the way... who's going to take my place at the top? ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well I can always rely on you to take part XD

Pidgey, summon up a giant Gust to get rid of those people!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Pidgey is the new meta??

Wooper, blast them off with Hydro Pump!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    smh you guys ):

Gothorita use uglines- I mean Psychic, to knock them all off!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hahaha, the best so far.

Go Chansey, use Reflect to form a giant bubble around us and splash the mud back at him, letting me get to the top whilst he goes home too!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Gligar, give him a taste of his own medicine and cover the hill with your Toxic to get them away!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Groudon, quickly use Sunny Day and evaporate all the water so we can get up instead!

Back