• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Pokéhill!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Not if my Claydol stops it with his Psychic, confusing your Dialga and sending him back to 1950!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh yeah? Well Skitty, be a Normal-type so her punch does nothing! Looks like I'm still on top ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Eep, Donphan make a new hill with Rock Slide and use Rollout to get us to the top quickly!

Years
  • Lol this game is weird.
    But so am I, so lets do this! >:D

Metapod, use Harden!

You laughin'? Laugh at this!

Arcanine, use Strength, take Metapod, rush to the enemy with the Extremespeed, throw the Metapod to cause the Giga Impact! Everyone faints! "Arcanine proudly used Roar and Swagger!"

Yeah, that just happened! Winners on the top!

arcanine-kingler-o.gif

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I want to be Queen of the pokehill... o.o

Meowstic, Darrliiing use Misty Terrain for a "cinematic" effect. Please, follow it up with a Charm! And finish it off with your Disarming Voice...

^-^
    This post wins life you get the hill. *hands over hill*

However, I need to get Han off of it first! Wooper, use Mud-Slap until the hill is clear of water!

Years
  • Mime Junior, I Choose You!

Mime J Use Mimic, now finish it with Fire Blast...

Use Barrier to make a invisible wall!

How cute would it be if a Mime J beats a Groudon...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Swampert, please, use Brick Break and destroy that annoying Barrier... even if its not Reflect or Light Screen

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Moltres, just use Fly and bring us to the top of the hill, we can knock them all off on the way!

Back