• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Raiyna said:
    Ew, no. I don't like either of them. It's going to be all Riku and Sephy! ^^

Oh, I found some nice trailers for those of you wo haven't seen them yet! ^^
    https://youtube.com/results?search=kingdom+hearts+2&search_type=search_videos
    They're all really good. ^^

Riku!!! Yaaayyy! *hugs computer screen*

You don't like Sora?....... I'm kidding! I actually think he's a total cutie patootie sweetheart, but you don't have to agree with me. *waves hand* I'M JEALOUS OF SORA! >=[ He gets to go on super cool adventures with a keyblade and beat up heartless!!! No fair!!!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    hahaha, that's funny! ^^ yeah, it's not fair, but Sora is also ugly...I'd hate to have his face..X3
    The only thing I envy about his is he has Riku...-glares-

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    So you guys envy Sora cuz of his friends? Lol, that's funny XD I'd like to have a cool keyblade and fight with Leon and Cloud! That'd be fun!

Raiyna said:
    hahaha, that's funny! ^^ yeah, it's not fair, but Sora is also ugly...I'd hate to have his face..X3
    The only thing I envy about his is he has Riku...-glares-

*pinches Sora* He should be a better friend to poor Riku. It's all his fault Riku went all dark in KH1 =O And Maleficent.. *kicks Maleficent*

I don't really think Sora's ugly, though T___T

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    XDDDD They'd have some SCARY kids together! They'd have orange eyes and green skin.. *shudders*

Do Ansem and Maleficent meet eachother in the game? I mean real Ansem..

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Yep, they do. It's towards the beginning, but they talk and all. It's was so rmantic...-blush blush-

But yeah...they would have some weird kids...Ooh! one of them could have a green and orange eye! XD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Raiyna said:
    Yep, they do. It's towards the beginning, but they talk and all. It's was so rmantic...-blush blush-

But yeah...they would have some weird kids...Ooh! one of them could have a green and orange eye! XD

I forget that part.. But it sounds so adorable XDDD (jk)

Whoever their kids where, Riku would prolly hate them! They could have triplets! Like.. one kid with green eyes and, one kid with orange eyes, and one with both XB

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    OMG, the triplets of doom! They'd attack the Destiny Islands and kidnap all of Riku's friends =O And thus beginning.. Kingdom Hearts: REVERSE! Yay!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Chuchino said:
    OMG, the triplets of doom! They'd attack the Destiny Islands and kidnap all of Riku's friends =O And thus beginning.. Kingdom Hearts: REVERSE! Yay!

hm...I think its funny how you guys reffer everyone as 'Riku's friends' and not 'Sora's friends'...

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    FireFox113 said:
    hm...I think its funny how you guys reffer everyone as 'Riku's friends' and not 'Sora's friends'...

XP Oops.

I was actually saying 'Riku's friends' cuz Ansem is Riku's arch nemesis =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    o O; Would we be able to create our own character and save everyone from Destiny Islands then?

Yeah! Or you could play as Sora or something XD Or Riku, since Ansem kidnapped everyone else 0.0

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    XD Sephy to the rescue!!!! He'd be fun to play as!

Ooh! And you could choose the party members from a big selection, like Cloud, Leon, Riku, Sora and all of those people!!! X3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Raiyna said:
    I have the ultimate team!! Sephiroth, Riku and Cloud!! They're all like family cause Cloud's related to Sephiroth somehow and Riku is his son. ^^
    > < Shannon, you have a very randomly weird idea .. and that means, Jenova is Riku's grandma. XDDD!!

I want to play as Cloud. Just Cloud. :3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    > < Shannon, you have a very randomly weird idea .. and that means, Jenova is Riku's grandma. XDDD!!

I want to play as Cloud. Just Cloud. :3

Gwamma Jenova X3 Just imagine baby Riku sitting on his Grammy's lap eating cookies XDDD

I'd want to play with Shannon's team =O That'd be the dream team of all time! X3 You could toss Leon in there at some point, too ^^

Back