• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Oh yeah, what day does KH1 come out, I'm dying to know XD sarcasm

^^ fwee love this club

And I just beat the fake Marluxia on KH:CoM I'm at lv 55. And the final boss, which I battled for a little bit before having to go, is kinda easy in a way, but then again, I didn't play for long, so who knows.

Any Kairi/Sora fans out there?

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Well of course the first few levels are easy, wait untill you get INTO the game. and KH1 wasn't that hard for me either. Just hold your Ponyta's

And I beat the game Friday ^^ after about two weeks XD I took a day break though. I'm on Reverse/Rebirth right now.

I just beat Fake-Riku and am on The 2nd set of world cards. I started with Atlantica, to get that out of the way. Grr, I hate Atlantica.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    hey everybody!sorry i was gone for soo long just hangin out.winter break finally!everybody can join as well!yea id have to say that com is kinda boring you do the same thing over and over.fight,synthesize,event,fight.syenthesize,event,and so on.im at the end of it.right before axel i need a stupid blue cv1 card!i leveled sora up so much his hps max.sadly you can only have two of those bar things.ive also learned all the sleights.my cps small but like 3/4 of my deck or more are premium.also for those that joined please but the club banner your sig.lastly i need a co-owner im gone a lot so people start postin to join so ill need someone to do that and other co owonery stuff as well.thanks for joinin everybody!:D

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Right click on the banner, and click on properties. Copy the URL (the website thinger) and then go to edit your siggy.

Above the siggy is an option that says *insert image* click on that, then paste the URL there. Clcik okay, or press enter, then click on save signiture.

It's that simple ^^

And Am I the only one who likes KH:CoM? I mean nothing can beat the PS2 game, but I still like this one ^^

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Give it more chance, of course the first few levels are gonna be easy, that's how ALL games work.

u.u why do I even bother.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    i just dont like it cuz it repeats.it goes like this fight,syenthsize,event.it just keeps goin like that.im like right at the end.im before axel and as i said blue cv 1 card.its so hard.i hardly have any heartless left to fight.im gettin like blue cv 2 and 0 but no sight of a 1.i have a 3 and 99 with all the cards i have that seems like 1.i started the last floor like a week ago.i play it for like a while.not that long but at least long enogh to beat kh at least 5 times!this game sadly i have to say is bad.card battling was a weird idea unique but dumb stupid weird and hard to understand or to use!why does sora have to listen to them just use youre keyblade normally and ATTACK!this game gets a 3.7/10.way to repeative.i hope kh2 is better if not well the kh series would die.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    It's a GBA game, there isn't much they can do in a GBA game. Even Pokemon can tend to be reptitive.

KH2, as a PS2 game, will be better since there is more they can do with it.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    It's hard for sequels to beat the originals.

I still want to know HOW DA FUG did Riku get from behind the door, and King Mickey too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back