• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II (revived)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...IMO (and I've been right before), it's a hint for KH3--instead of Sora, Donald, & Goofy, we finally get Sora, Riku (the dark mage), & Kairi (the white mage) fighting together trying to stop an ancient Keyblade war (which is what the secret ending makes reference to) from restarting. As far as the worlds go, I can predict the third Aladdin movie, the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie (which should be out by then), Mulan 2, Lion King 2, and maybe they'll even dip into the Pixar pool.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...I just fought Sephiroth with Ultima and Berserk Charge, and I can get him down to half health easily at level 70, but then I keep dying from being overwhelmed...I'm going to get the Ultimate Codes thing from Gamestop and finally get my revenge!!! >:) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

As for the ending, I just beat hard mode, and it seemed pretty obvious to me what they're going for: instead of Sora, Donald, & Goofy, we finally get Sora, Riku (the dark mage), & Kairi (the white mage) fighting together trying to stop an ancient Keyblade war (which is what the secret ending makes reference to) from restarting. I've made this kind of guess before and got them exactly right (Star Fox Assault, Metroid Prime 2, etc).

BTW, was hard mode easier than normal mode for anyone else?? Things that took me more than one try on the normal mode run-through (Light cycle game, Xaldin, last battle) were beaten in one try...but the sniper (Xigbar, I think) took me a couple tries...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Proud mode was harder at first (argh, took me forever just to get past Roxas' Dive to Heart...*pathetic*) but since then it's been really, really easy. o_O; Maybe I'm just paranoid and I've been training too much (even though I'm speeding through to get my savepoint before Demyx's last appearance) but it definitely does seem easier now. o_o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I haven't tried Proud mode let (I worked my butt off to get 100% on Normal mode and got the other ending). But I can guess the reason why it feels easier. You done beat KH2 once, you got used to the controls, you know how the heartless react and all that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Of course as soon as I posted and went to play, I finally beat Sephiroth...it took 5 Elixirs, a Hi-Potion, and a bit of luck, but I did it...

But what a disappointing prize--Fenrir & a relatively-lousy cutscene...

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    Haha, yeh is he even harder than in the first game??

Sephiroth is actually easier in KH2 than in the first one.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    mew42003 said:
    Im stuck againt Demynx in Hollow Bastion. i got stuck when you have to kill 10 forms in 10 seconds... lol

That got me twice. Use Wild Dance as much as possible and attack normally when it isn't possible.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Thankz Zone. At first i had no problem with 100 forms, then i sucked at it... But I'll never give up! (and besides, i wanna play as King Micky in Beast's Castle! lol)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *shakes fist* Gah... Demyx... those form things got me too. It took me forever and a day to get past that part! I was at a great level, and I could beat him pretty easy-- but those darned forms!! XP

Eh, felt I was safe to post in this thread now that I've beaten it. I didn't want any spoilers to ruin the experience for me. ^-^;

I really do love all of the Kingdom Hearts games! They're awesome! I happen to be a big Disney fan (more the older movies than the new ones), and a FF fan as well. As most people felt, I thought the pairing of the two was a little... strange, but it comes off really well.

Some of the voices were a little... meh... *cough Aeris cough*, but at least the important ones were pretty good. I especially liked Sora, Riku, and Ansem the Wise's voice acting! Axel and Roxas were pretty good too. And Kairi of course. Donald and Goofy too. Okay I'm gonna stop now. XD

As for them making another game... it would be cool if it were about what Ichapokemr said. *wants to see Kairi actually DO something other than get kidnapped* XD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    You mean Disney? o.o How should I know why?

I think it was stupid. I hate all of the sequels to their movies, regardless of whether they come out on video or not. *winces at Bambi 2* The shame... the shame....

Like I said, I'm a fan of the OLDER movies. Not the new ones. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Light_Azumarill said:
    *shakes fist* Gah... Demyx... those form things got me too. It took me forever and a day to get past that part! I was at a great level, and I could beat him pretty easy-- but those darned forms!! XP

Eh, felt I was safe to post in this thread now that I've beaten it. I didn't want any spoilers to ruin the experience for me. ^-^;

I really do love all of the Kingdom Hearts games! They're awesome! I happen to be a big Disney fan (more the older movies than the new ones), and a FF fan as well. As most people felt, I thought the pairing of the two was a little... strange, but it comes off really well.

Some of the voices were a little... meh... *cough Aeris cough*, but at least the important ones were pretty good. I especially liked Sora, Riku, and Ansem the Wise's voice acting! Axel and Roxas were pretty good too. And Kairi of course. Donald and Goofy too. Okay I'm gonna stop now. XD

As for them making another game... it would be cool if it were about what Ichapokemr said. *wants to see Kairi actually DO something other than get kidnapped* XD

Heed my words, for they shall come true...;) Seriously, they have often enough before......

Demyx...was hard?? I thought he was rather easy, at least more-so than others *coughXaldincough*. Granted, I did run out of time on the 10 forms thing once, but that's all it took.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Heh, yeah, Xaldin was hard for me at first. ^^; So many spiky things... o.o Once I paced myself though, and got the timing of his attacks down though, he became quite easy.

Who would you guys say was the easiest of the Organization to beat? For me, it was Saix. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Flip a coin. If heads, it was Axel, If tails, then it was Luxord. If it somehow lands on neither of these (like if it lands sideways in a crack), then it was Xigbar. If the coin disappears in midair, then it was Xemnas.

Seriously.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Easiest Organization member? It's either Axel when you fight him the last time with Roxas or it's Demyx the first time when you just have to defeat his water clones. But not counting those (since they are rather different fights; Roxas dual-wields the keyblades in the former and the latter is just...easy as hell), it's definitely Saïx. He was so simple it wasn't even funny. o_O; I was expecting him to be really hard, too, since he seemed so tough.

Though, if we get into Chain of Memories, that's a whole other story. Flower Boy Marluxia was SO hard to beat. ;_; Took me like a year of on-and-off playing to do it...I ended up levelling up about 20 levels higher than I needed, gah. XD;

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Flower Boy indeed. XD

Yeah, um, me beating Maluxia was pure and utter luck and lots of leveling up. *did not adjust well to the card battling system X_X*

I didn't really think of Axel's battles in KH2 as counting, they were pretty easy, but they were kinda supposed to be so... yeah. ^-^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Demyx said:
    Easiest Organization member? It's either Axel when you fight him the last time with Roxas or it's Demyx the first time when you just have to defeat his water clones. But not counting those (since they are rather different fights; Roxas dual-wields the keyblades in the former and the latter is just...easy as hell), it's definitely Saïx. He was so simple it wasn't even funny. o_O; I was expecting him to be really hard, too, since he seemed so tough.

Though, if we get into Chain of Memories, that's a whole other story. Flower Boy Marluxia was SO hard to beat. ;_; Took me like a year of on-and-off playing to do it...I ended up levelling up about 20 levels higher than I needed, gah. XD;

I completely agree. Im on Proud Mode(ok, I was bored one tuesday afternoon annnd...) Saix was way too easy.

The only Organization XII Member I had trouble with was Xalden. He was unneededly difficult. Plus also, his voice was annoying as anything...

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    FireFox113 said:
    I completely agree. Im on Proud Mode(ok, I was bored one tuesday afternoon annnd...) Saix was way too easy.

The only Organization XII Member I had trouble with was Xalden. He was unneededly difficult. Plus also, his voice was annoying as anything...

Xaldin was actually easier for me to beat in proud mode than in normal mode for some reason. I only ever died on Demyx in normal and proud modes because of his mid-battle beat 10 figures in 10 seconds thing (though I did get Mickey twice, once in normal and once in proud).

Back