• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby54 here.

purplekirby54

Dat Kooby
Years
  • Howdy folks. You can call me Kirby.
    Anywho. Huge Gen2 fanatic, but love all games in the series.

Made a new year's resolution to beat Pokemon Stadium 2. I've almost accomplished this, but still have to beat Round 2's Poke Cup, Master Ball.

Hope to find my time here enjoyable. :V

Last edited:

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
    Years
  • I love Johto! I really like it because of its music and history. I also like the legendary Pokémon associated with it.

You've almost completed Round 2 of Stadium 2? You're a real master. I think a lot of us would struggle through Round 2, because the trainers are a lot more challenging and ridiculous. But I guess that's what is fun about it. I love the Gym Leader Castle in that game. And I miss Free Battle.

With all that said, welcome to the forums! I hope you will contribute to your heart's content. If you want to be friends, then by all means, send a request! I'm not a Sharpedo that bites!

purplekirby54

Dat Kooby
    Years
  • Well, I wouldn't call myself a master. Just a guy who knows his stuff.
    Edit: I did post in the battle section, but in retrospect it should have gone in the metal/color generation section. So that's that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, you'll understand what fits best where in due time - I made plenty of mistakes when posting around at first, hehe. xD;; Welcome to PC, Kirby!

UGH I am jealous of your Stadium 2. I never owned that game, just Stadium 1, so I went to a friend's house a lot to play the second game since I was so obsessed as a kid in junior high school. Probably one of my favorite Pokemon games to date right next to TCG for the GBC. Aaand if you're a second generation fan then be sure to join my second generation club sometime, yes? Always happy to have more fans. Did you like HeartGold/SoulSilver? :o I was kind of sad that the follow feature never made it to future games.

Anyways, be sure to stick around! Hoping you like it here myself. This is a really great community so I'm sure you'll have a good experience at the very least. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome, Kirby! I assume you like the Kirby games as well? I looove the Kirby games, in fact, I can't wait for the new one that's gonna come out on the 3Ds! <3

Mmm, I remember how tough Pokemon Stadium 2 was, especially on that Little Cup round. I dunno, that was the cup that I had the most trouble with growing up, until I found out the array of pokemon available to me wasn't just set on starters and.. Pichu. But yeah, I wish you good luck on trying to complete the Round 2 part of the Poke Cup and the Master Cup! Those I feel are especially tricky to beat, ahaha, but you can do it! <3

Indeed, I hope you'll have a great stay! Lemme know if you need anything, mmkay? Or you can ask one of our staff members for help too! And I hope we can speak again or see each otheer someday soon. ^^

Back