• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Oh ok, I'll be waiting on wifi for you.
    thanks for the trade
    Gardevoir
    Timid
    psychic/thunderbolt/hypnosis/calm mind
    nope sorry. Do you have any other UT events or UT shinies?

@FireApe2135: NWS Darkrai was only between Jun 1st or 2nd and Jun 15. After that Server crashed at NWS.

TOPIC BUMP. List is updated. My Pokemon Ranch set and Hadou Set are now complete.

Crotina

n00b
    Years
    i have a shiny skorupi, onix and togepi
    can i trade one of them for a UT Careful Charmander,T Level 37 Docile Ponyta, and/or UT Adamant Magikarp?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    shiny charmander, shiny pachirisu, shiny Trecko, Shiny eleklid, shiny slugma, shiny manaphy, shiny flygon, shiny golbat, shiny lileep, shiny garchomp looks like a regular garchomp, shiny manectric, shiny Gardevoir, shiny mudkip, shiny buizel, shiny eevee, shiny Dialga, shiny gyarados, shiny voltorb, shiny porygon,. any of those?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    i have a shiny skorupi, onix and togepi
    can i trade one of them for a UT Careful Charmander,T Level 37 Docile Ponyta, and/or UT Adamant Magikarp?
    Natures? and are they all UT?
    shiny charmander, shiny pachirisu, shiny Trecko, Shiny eleklid, shiny slugma, shiny manaphy, shiny flygon, shiny golbat, shiny lileep, shiny garchomp looks like a regular garchomp, shiny manectric, shiny Gardevoir, shiny mudkip, shiny buizel, shiny eevee, shiny Dialga, shiny gyarados, shiny voltorb, shiny porygon,. any of those?
    Natures of Shiny mudkip, Eevee, Charmander, Treecko, Pachirirsu, Voltorb, Slugma, Porygon, and Lileep? All UT?

no prob ^^ and what events are you looking for that are equal value to shaymin?

umm.....NWS Manaphy and Darkrai together would be nice or something along that line. JBHF Manaphy w/ one of those two would also work. Basically 2 rare events for the Shaymin or some very good IV bred pokemon, especially if they're shiny. It's actually hard for me to think of what I would want for it. Normally I would just ask for offers and if I like it and I think it's worth it, then I'll agree because I have a lot of wants, but I can never think of them all at once :P A Euro Ranch Darkrai that I don't have or pokeday Italian Darkrai will instantly get a Shaymin (first one to offer of course). Also, once the movie Shaymin comes out this week, I'll also instantly trade one for either Modest, Timid, or Bold nature with date Jul. 19 and onwards

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Natures of Shiny mudkip, Eevee, Charmander, Treecko, Pachirirsu, Voltorb, Slugma, Porygon, and Lileep? All UT?
    mudkip-Relaxed T
    Eevee- Docile UT
    charmander-Quirky UT
    treecko- Rash lv. 5 But still is UT
    pachirisu- Docile- T
    voltorb-sassy- barely T
    slugma-naive-UT
    porygon-Impish-UT
    Lileep-Impish-T
    Chikorita-Gentle- UT
    All palcity events too (aren't shiny events)UT

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    mudkip-Relaxed T
    Eevee- Docile UT
    charmander-Quirky UT
    treecko- Rash lv. 5 But still is UT
    pachirisu- Docile- T
    voltorb-sassy- barely T
    slugma-naive-UT
    porygon-Impish-UT
    Lileep-Impish-T
    Chikorita-Gentle- UT
    All palcity events too (aren't shiny events)UT

sorry, I'm really looking for UT shinies :\ Some of yours that I would like are T unfortunately.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    I offer you a Shiny LEGIT Level 100 shiny Snowpoint Temple Regigigas, may be evd not sure. I want one of your test Shaymins PLEEZ.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Are you still interested in my Swampert and Shuckle?

yeah sorry about that. I keep forgetting to give you my Blissey's stats. I'm interested in the Shuckle, but would like to check the IVs myself if we are to trade (do you know its EVs?)
    Blissey's stats:
    686/47/130/213/305/145
    Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Softboiled.
    EVs: 148 HP/252 Def/108 Sp. Atk and 2 more EVs in one of those three stats (I forgot which)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    EV'd
    -Level 100 Shiny Adamant Salamence
    -Level 100 Adamant Salamence

Any chance you have the IVs, movesets, and EVs please

BoxcarRacer711

Failed Disaster
    Years
    I'll trade you a shiny UT Rayquaza for a test Shaymin?
    I can also give you a Shiny UT lvl 37 Dusclops. Both for Shaymin.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Don't you have 2 blisseys and using a stat calculator i got 255 evs in def and 255 evs in spdef

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Don't you have 2 blisseys and using a stat calculator i got 255 evs in def and 255 evs in spdef
    yes I do. But I only have one with Seismic Toss and I thought you wanted an EV'd Seismic Tossing Blissey? If so, then use the EVs I gave you in my last post. I maybe mistaken in which Blissey you wanted though.

I'll trade you a shiny UT Rayquaza for a test Shaymin?
    I can also give you a Shiny UT lvl 37 Dusclops. Both for Shaymin.
    uh no and I don't remember being able to catch UT level 37 Dusclops in any 3rd or 4th gen games. Besides, I already have a shiny ev'd Dusknoir (I'd rather have a Duskull than Dusclops anyways). 2 shinies isn't worth the Shaymin unless the Rayquaza has some really good IVs

EV'd
    -Level 100 Shiny Adamant Salamence
    -Level 100 Adamant Salamence

Any chance you have the IVs, movesets, and EVs please
    I will get that to you tomorrow via pm. I pretty much need to go to sleep now.

would you trade your iv'd gastly for an evd trained poke??And also your IV'd duskull?
    depends on what kind of EV'd pokemon you're offering. I'm not taking anything that is shiny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Hi, would you consider trading an uncloned, untouched JBHF Australian Manaphy for an untouched movie regigigas?

Back