• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa's Giveaway

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    By the way, could we trade tomorrowin about 12-14 hours :P?( Its 10:43 pm here so....)

Now would be best since I'm working throughout the week, but if you can't I'll try and hold on to the pokemon until Friday.

Years
    Granbull, Jynx, Delibird, Stantler, Pinsir is what I want I can give you level 100 groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza for all fo them

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Granbull, Jynx, Delibird, Stantler, Pinsir is what I want I can give you level 100 groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza for all fo them

Granbull, Stantler, Delibird, and Pinsir are available. Jynx is currently reserved by another user.

Also, do you really want to trade those three legendaries? These are for free as I need to clear up my box space. The only condition is (if you had read my post), that pokemon with the listed OTs and IDs are not to be released (even though I have no control over that). I want these guys to have a home basically.

Years
    if you want them you can have them but if you don't really want them then I can trade you some of my weaker pokemon

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Metang, ursaring, houndoom, and bronzong. have they been reserved for anyone else? if not, ill trade with you.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    if you want them you can have them but if you don't really want them then I can trade you some of my weaker pokemon
    I really don't care since my pokedex is long complete and I'm only hunting shinies, events, and good IV/EV pokemon (probably not worth these guys unless you're feeling generous)
    Metang, ursaring, houndoom, and bronzong. have they been reserved for anyone else? if not, ill trade with you.
    They're okay

I've turned off my DS for the night, so no more trades today. Can you two trade around this time tomorrow?

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I really don't care since my pokedex is long complete and I'm only hunting shinies, events, and good IV/EV pokemon (probably not worth these guys unless you're feeling generous)

They're okay

I've turned off my DS for the night, so no more trades today. Can you two trade around this time tomorrow?

sure thing. i shall PM you when its around this time tomorrow. thanks for this giveaway!

Years
    Thought I would grab some mor eof your pokemon I want Octillery Corsola Slaking w/ Pokerus Zangoose Grumpig Ampharos plz.

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Thought I would grab some mor eof your pokemon I want Octillery Corsola Slaking w/ Pokerus Grumpig Ampharos plz.

Trade in about 40-50 minutes. I have to go eat dinner soon. I'll pm you when I'm ready.

Years
    when you get back kit I also would like the Zangoose and Ape the Jynx is reserved so you won't get it

Back