• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa's Giveaway

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I need starmie,jynx for now will need more once I figure out my pokedex
    Skullie has failed to pick up the pokemon so I can get you the Starmie and Jynx. Let me know when you can trade
    when you get back kit I also would like the Zangoose and Ape the Jynx is reserved so you won't get it
    so it's Octillery Corsola Slaking w/ Pokerus Zangoose Grumpig and Ampharos?

Years
    Skullie has failed to pick up the pokemon so I can get you the Starmie and Jynx. Let me know when you can trade

so it's Octillery Corsola Slaking w/ Pokerus Zangoose Grumpig and Ampharos?
    ok ready to trade now I will b wating

I don't meen to be meen to you Ape but I did ask for the Jynx earlier but couldn't have it because it was reserved

Last edited:

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Can I please have FROSSLASS , FLYGON, LANTURN, SLAKING, DONPHAN and ZANGOOSE please any level or doesnt have PKRUS

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Hi, could i get scyther, any eeveelutions you have left , and absol please? I'll be free to trade all day, but i may not be on PC, so e-mail me when you wanna trade if i'm not online here: [email protected]

thanks ^-^ xxxx

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Hey if they are still available can i please take

Glalie, Crawdaunt and Sunflora

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I only need jynx now. I can most likely trade later today.

It seems FireApe has failed to pick up the Jynx I think so looks like it's back to you.

Hey if they are still available can i please take

Glalie, Crawdaunt and Sunflora
    I think those are still here so okay
    The Shedinja w/pokerus please just pm me when ready
    okay.
    can i have grumpig aggron breelom linoone Exploud and claydol
    Grumpig I think is the only one gone at the moment. The rest are okay.
    Could I have that starmie?
    yes since FireApe has not said anything.
    Hi, could i get scyther, any eeveelutions you have left , and absol please? I'll be free to trade all day, but i may not be on PC, so e-mail me when you wanna trade if i'm not online here: [email protected]

thanks ^-^ xxxx
    I'm not going to email. If you want it, either pm or post. I have Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon in terms of eeveelutions. Absol and Scyther I think are still here as well.
    Can I please have FROSSLASS , FLYGON, LANTURN, SLAKING, DONPHAN and ZANGOOSE please any level or doesnt have PKRUS
    Lanturn, Flygon, Donphan and Froslass are still here. Richevildog has not picked up the Froslass, so it's yours for now/

Last edited:

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
    I'd like Taillow and I offer a Level 25 Noctowl with Hardy Nature. It knows Defog, Take Down, Fly, Confusion

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Ok then are the three Eevee forms and the Lanturn reserved?

yeah they are. Sorry.

I'd like Taillow and I offer a Level 25 Noctowl with Hardy Nature. It knows Defog, Take Down, Fly, Confusion

Remember it's free (since any pokemon you give me will be released unless it's an event, shiny, IV bred, or something along those lines). You can simply give a Bidoof if you want. I can get you the Taillow.

froslass and slaking plz?

Froslass is reserved. Slaking is gone as of yesterday

Manio

Years
    I cancelled the Taillow request. I want a Leafeon,that'd be nice.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Actually cancel that for Taillow. I'd like Leafeon

already reserved by Leni (since the user asked me to email, there's a higher chance that you'll get it since I'm not emailing)/

Manio

Years
    Ok... so if you can;t get me Leafeon then go orignally with Taillow.

Back