• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'm interested in the shiny timid eevee and the shiny koffing.

I have the following:

Shiny:

6IV Scrafty Impish w/ Moxie

4IV Aegislash Adamant w/ Stance Change

Non-Shiny:

6IV Rhyperior Adamant w/ Solid Rock

5IV Reuniclus Modest w/ Regenerator

6IV Honchkrow Adamant w/ Moxie

6IV Ambipom Jolly w/ Technician

5IV Larvitar Adamant w/ Guts

5IV Porygon Bold w/ Download

5IV Tangrowth Bold w/ Regenerator

6IV Breloom Adamant w/ Technician

5IV Genger Timid w/ Levitate

5IV Excadrill Adamant w/ Mold Breaker

6IV Bouffalant Adamant w/ Reckless

5IV Corphish Adamant w/ Adaptibility

5IV Greninja Timid w/ Protean

6IV Chandelure Modest w/ Flash Fire

Is Scrafty KB?

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
    Hello. You have a well made shop here. I am interested in your KB Shiny Inkay.
    I have competitives, and i have shinies, would you be willing to do a 1:2 or 1:3 trade, the Inkay for a shiny and one or two competitives?
    Competitive, I have 5 IV:
    -Beldum lvl 1 Careful w/ pokerus 31/31/31/31/31/xx
    -Honedge male lvl 1 Rash 31/31/xx/31/31/31
    -Honedge female lvl 1 Sassy xx/31/31/31/31/31
    -Klefki male lvl 1 Docile w/ 31/31/xx/31/31/31
    I can also get a 5 IV Tynamo, but I do not have it yet

Shiny pokemon
    -Ninetales female lvl 36 KB
    -Muk male lvl 30 KB
    -Carnivine lvl 30 KB
    -Trevenant lvl 50 KB
    -Zoroark lvl 30 NKB
    -Amoonguss lvl 44 NKB (JPN)
    -Infernape lvl 58 NKB (JPN) (English Name)
    -Gigalith lvl 54 NKB
    -Haxorus lvl 60 NKB (FRE)

If we can make a deal, that would be great, if not I understand.

Have a good evening,

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hello. You have a well made shop here. I am interested in your KB Shiny Inkay.
    I have competitives, and i have shinies, would you be willing to do a 1:2 or 1:3 trade, the Inkay for a shiny and one or two competitives?
    Competitive, I have 5 IV:
    -Beldum lvl 1 Careful w/ pokerus 31/31/31/31/31/xx
    -Honedge male lvl 1 Rash 31/31/xx/31/31/31
    -Honedge female lvl 1 Sassy xx/31/31/31/31/31
    -Klefki male lvl 1 Docile w/ 31/31/xx/31/31/31
    I can also get a 5 IV Tynamo, but I do not have it yet

Shiny pokemon
    -Ninetales female lvl 36 KB
    -Muk male lvl 30 KB
    -Carnivine lvl 30 KB
    -Trevenant lvl 50 KB
    -Zoroark lvl 30 NKB
    -Amoonguss lvl 44 NKB (JPN)
    -Infernape lvl 58 NKB (JPN) (English Name)
    -Gigalith lvl 54 NKB
    -Haxorus lvl 60 NKB (FRE)

If we can make a deal, that would be great, if not I understand.

Have a good evening,

Hi! Thank you :) Sorry I haven't been able to reply quickly, been pretty busy the past few days.
    Is the Ninetales by any chance Nicknameable?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    I'll trade you a Jirachi, Darkrai, Uxie, or shiny Rayquaza for a deoxys with any level, iv, stats, and ability.

Friend Code: 1461 - 6471 - 6988

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I have the shiny protean greninja from your wants list. Would you trade the shiny chansey and the shiny togepi for it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I have the shiny protean greninja from your wants list. Would you trade the shiny chansey and the shiny togepi for it?

The female one? I'm sorry but I just got one a few days ago u_u
    I can always take a look at your list of things for trade or something :)

Hello! : )
    I saw that you have a HA Sentret (in a love ball at that).
    I am generally just after any regular HA sentret - are you able to breed one?
    If not - would you be willing to trade me the shiny?
    I'm not sure whether I have anything you might be interested in but I'd also be willing to do some IV breeding for it etc u,u
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644&highlight=sentret

I could breed one for you, could I possibly trade for a 5IV Dream Ball Vulpix or a Mewtwonite X?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Breeding one would be great! : )
    I am perfectly fine with either the Dream Ball Vulpix or the Mewtwonite X - which do you prefer?
    There is one other thing in your shop I'd be interested in but I think that would make it an uneven trade for you lol 3:
    So yea - which ever you prefer! (The Vulpix would take me a bit longer but I can probably have it done by today. :) )

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Breeding one would be great! : )
    I am perfectly fine with either the Dream Ball Vulpix or the Mewtwonite X - which do you prefer?
    There is one other thing in your shop I'd be interested in but I think that would make it an uneven trade for you lol 3:
    So yea - which ever you prefer! (The Vulpix would take me a bit longer but I can probably have it done by today. :) )

In fact, I'm flying long distance today, so if you take a long time that is perfectly fine by me.
    What's the other thing? (Make sure to check the link, as the CSS here is very outdated :pink_shifty:)
    I'll go with Vulpix ^^

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    In fact, I'm flying long distance today, so if you take a long time that is perfectly fine by me.
    What's the other thing? (Make sure to check the link, as the CSS here is very outdated :pink_shifty:)
    I'll go with Vulpix ^^
    Works too then : P
    And do you care about the ability? I believe my current parent has the flashfire but i should be able to get a HA one if I breed a HA male, shouldn't I?
    If so just let me know whether you care about the ability.
    The other thing would have been the Pumpkaboo but I understand if that doesn't work out for you - I'll just be glad to get my hands on that HA Sentret :''D

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Works too then : P
    And do you care about the ability? I believe my current parent has the flashfire but i should be able to get a HA one if I breed a HA male, shouldn't I?
    If so just let me know whether you care about the ability.
    The other thing would have been the Pumpkaboo but I understand if that doesn't work out for you - I'll just be glad to get my hands on that HA Sentret :''D

If you can get Drought, that'll be great! (Although if you breed it with HA male wouldn't the offspring just take the mother's ability? I don't really know >_>)
    Haha well if you want the shiny I would trade for a shiny ^^

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    If you can get Drought, that'll be great! (Although if you breed it with HA male wouldn't the offspring just take the mother's ability? I don't really know >_>)
    Haha well if you want the shiny I would trade for a shiny ^^
    Right - sorry I always mix these up. I can never remember whether it doesn't work with Dittos or with the females. 3: Seems I can only go for the flashfire then. @@
    Hm I don't currently have any KB shinies apart from a Nidoran (m) which I have promised my friend. If you are able to clone it I wouldn't mind the trade but if not I guess I'll have to wait until I get my hands on something better to offer to you. : )

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Right - sorry I always mix these up. I can never remember whether it doesn't work with Dittos or with the females. 3: Seems I can only go for the flashfire then. @@
    Hm I don't currently have any KB shinies apart from a Nidoran (m) which I have promised my friend. If you are able to clone it I wouldn't mind the trade but if not I guess I'll have to wait until I get my hands on something better to offer to you. : )

I happen to have the Nidoran, so I'm alright on that one :)
    Flash Fire would be alright then ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Alright then I'll let you know when I have the Vulpix ready!
    Have fun on your trip :''D

Hehe I'm returning home to Asia ^^ (in the UK now)
    That'd be great, and take your time really! I will need some time too to clone and breed Sentret :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back