• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Hehe I'm returning home to Asia ^^ (in the UK now)
    That'd be great, and take your time really! I will need some time too to clone and breed Sentret :)
    Oh I see - Where in Asia if I may ask?
    And alrighty - I guess we'll hear again once we're done. >^<

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    The female one? I'm sorry but I just got one a few days ago u_u
    I can always take a look at your list of things for trade or something :)

I could breed one for you, could I possibly trade for a 5IV Dream Ball Vulpix or a Mewtwonite X?

The togepi is male. (:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Just wanted to let you know that the Vulpix is ready. : )
    It's got max IVs apart from attack, timid, female, drought (seems it was drought all along :''D) and with the dream ball.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    This one is unfortunately male. :/

Sorry then :o The one on my wants list is female since I already have a male ^^

It has 2 IVs one in HP and one in Def

Guess I'll have to pass, sorry...

Just wanted to let you know that the Vulpix is ready. : )
    It's got max IVs apart from attack, timid, female, drought (seems it was drought all along :''D) and with the dream ball.

Alright ^^
    Sorry Sentret's taking some time, been busy with travel.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Sorry then :o The one on my wants list is female since I already have a male ^^

Guess I'll have to pass, sorry...

Alright ^^
    Sorry Sentret's taking some time, been busy with travel.

That's fine you did say so. : )
    Just let me know when I should be around again!

Years
    Hi:) It's me again, I wondering if you could check my shop for your shiny male frillish? The same rule in my shop will apply here as well, you can pick 2 or 3 for it:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi:) It's me again, I wondering if you could check my shop for your shiny male frillish? The same rule in my shop will apply here as well, you can pick 2 or 3 for it:)

Hi there Lunis! Nice to see you again :pink_boogie:
    Thank you for your generosity xD If I could take some competitive shiny Vivillon patterns that I don't have that'd be great!

Years
    Hi there Lunis! Nice to see you again :pink_boogie:
    Thank you for your generosity xD If I could take some competitive shiny Vivillon patterns that I don't have that'd be great!

sounds great:)
    I am at work now but I will look through your list and make sure I have some that you still need:)
    Then I can pm or however you would prefer when I get off work this afternoon.

edit: it looks like I have a meadow, high plains, elegant and marine with 5ivs that you dont have:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    sounds great:)
    I am at work now but I will look through your list and make sure I have some that you still need:)
    Then I can pm or however you would prefer when I get off work this afternoon.

PM would work fine :) And you do have some that I don't have! I don't have many patterns XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back