• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Do all of the Pokémon in your wants list have to be Kalos born? If not then I can offer you a flawless Shiny Jolly Sand Rush Drilbur and a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Modest Ditto. If they have to be Kalos born then I apologize for wasting your time.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    Can i have 2 requests?
    1)The prerelease Diancee for another 6 iv Dialga?
    2)Can you send me over one of your eeveelutions that have celebrate so i can copy that move with a smeargle?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Do all of the Pokémon in your wants list have to be Kalos born? If not then I can offer you a flawless Shiny Jolly Sand Rush Drilbur and a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Modest Ditto. If they have to be Kalos born then I apologize for wasting your time.

I have recently acquired the Sand Rush Drilbur, so don't worry about that!
    The Dittos do not have to be Kalos born - I realise that is a little bit of a stretch :pink_boogie:
    I just have to check whether the Ditto I have just received have the IVs described :pink_smiled:

Can i have 2 requests?
    1)The prerelease Diancee for another 6 iv Dialga?
    2)Can you send me over one of your eeveelutions that have celebrate so i can copy that move with a smeargle?

1) I still have to check the legitimacy of Diancie (I think it's legit, it's tradeable), I'm waiting to get a 100% legit one :pink_boogie:
    2) That would require me just trading you the Eeveelution because if you teach Smeargle, it would gain exp. :pink_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Chespin is indeed Level 1 and UT :)

A few of my non Kalos Shinies are Kalos Bred. These are the ones that I currently have that are Kalos Bred:

- Venipede
    - Archen
    - Turtwig
    - Ramparados (Nicknamed Charkos)
    - Glaceon
    - Shroomish
    - Banette
    - Aron
    - Vaporeon
    - Koffing (Germany)

All have been touched except for Venipede, Shroomish, Aron, and Koffing.
    I'm currently looking at your Shinies and debating which one I want :3

Let me know what you'd like :pink_boogie:

Years
    I have recently acquired the Sand Rush Drilbur, so don't worry about that!
    The Dittos do not have to be Kalos born - I realise that is a little bit of a stretch :pink_boogie:
    I just have to check whether the Ditto I have just received have the IVs described :pink_smiled:

1) I still have to check the legitimacy of Diancie (I think it's legit, it's tradeable), I'm waiting to get a 100% legit one :pink_boogie:
    2) That would require me just trading you the Eeveelution because if you teach Smeargle, it would gain exp. :pink_boogie:

If you're interested in the Ditto would it be possible to trade it for your 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Shiny Froakie?

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hi, I'm interested in the seedot, gible, lapras, pinsir, larvitar and heracross. Would you be interest in :

shiny 6ivs HA timid Froakie, shiny 6ivs HA Impish chespin, shiny 6ivs adamant marill, shiny 5ivs timid treecko, shiny 5ivs adamant mudkipz, shiny 5ivs shroomish, shiny 6ivs Adamant shuppet, shiny 6ivs Modest HA nidoran, shiny 5ivs vulpix AND 6ivs HA Flawless Shiny eevee?

Wil provide more info if interested.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'll take Togepi

Can you trade now? If not, I can wait :)

It is 1AM in my timezone, would you mind waiting until tomorrow? :pink_smile:

Hi, I'm interested in the seedot, gible, lapras, pinsir, larvitar and heracross. Would you be interest in :

shiny 6ivs HA timid Froakie, shiny 6ivs HA Impish chespin, shiny 6ivs adamant marill, shiny 5ivs timid treecko, shiny 5ivs adamant mudkipz, shiny 5ivs shroomish, shiny 6ivs Adamant shuppet, shiny 6ivs Modest HA nidoran, shiny 5ivs vulpix AND 6ivs HA Flawless Shiny eevee?

Wil provide more info if interested.

I already have the Pokémon you are offering but I might be interested if they're different from mine, could I have more info please? :pink_boogie:

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    I already have the Pokémon you are offering but I might be interested if they're different from mine, could I have more info please? :pink_boogie:[/QUOTE]

Like which info exactly XD ? And btw your timezone is 1AM too lol ????

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I already have the Pokémon you are offering but I might be interested if they're different from mine, could I have more info please? :pink_boogie:

Like which info exactly XD ? And btw your timezone is 1AM too lol ????[/QUOTE]

Lvl, KB? UT? Nature, IV/EV Spread, move set, ability etc XD
    And yeah, where do you live haha :pink_laugh:

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Like which info exactly XD ? And btw your timezone is 1AM too lol ????

And yeah, where do you live haha :pink_laugh:[/QUOTE]

They are all lvl 1, kb, UT, perfect Ivs spread (except for eevee I think).
    Vietnam, how about you XD ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    And yeah, where do you live haha :pink_laugh:

Vietnam, how about you XD ?[/QUOTE]

Egg moves please? Cus mine are lvl 1 KB UT too, just need to know whether they have a diff nature / egg moves ^^

From your neighbour Thailand :pink_tongue:

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Vietnam, how about you XD ?

Egg moves please? Cus mine are lvl 1 KB UT too, just need to know whether they have a diff nature / egg moves ^^

From your neighbour Thailand :pink_tongue:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'll label the eggmoves tommorow is that ok :o ??? I have to go sleep now =(!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016

From your neighbour Thailand :pink_tongue:

Hey, I'll label the eggmoves tommorow is that ok :o ??? I have to go sleep now =(!![/QUOTE]

Will be waiting ^^

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hey, I'll label the eggmoves tommorow is that ok :o ??? I have to go sleep now =(!!

Will be waiting ^^[/QUOTE]

Here's the egg moves :

Froakie: No EMs (ability/nature: Protean/timid)

Chespin: Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard.(Abilyty/nature: bulletproof/impish)

Marill: Water Gun, Superpower, Aqua Jet.(ability/nature: huge power/adamant)

treecko: Leer, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Leech seed.(ability/nature: Overgrow/timid)

mudkip: Avalanche, Ice ball, Growl, Curse. (ability/nature: torrent/adamant)

shroomish: Absorb and Bullet Seed (ability/nature: effect spore/jolly).

Shuppet: Knock Off, Shadow sneak, Gunk shot, Phantom Force (Ability/nature: insomnia/adamant)

Nidoran(male): Amnesia, Confusion, supersonic, venom drench (ability/nature: Hustle/modest)

Vulpix: Ember, Heat wave, hypnosis (Ability/nature: Drought/timid)

That's all =).

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    i am interested in your 5 iv deerling. visit my mini mons it is in my signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back