• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey KitKat,

Interested in the Shiny Kalos Starters and some others, I have 4 patterns of Shiny Vivillons, none of them are Ocean, Shiny Lapras, Shiny Togepi, Shiny Phantump, Shiny Magikarp. All are Kalos Bred. ^^

I haven't been on until recently and saw your post. Are you still interested in the Shinies you mentioned?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey KitKat,
    I haven't been on until recently and saw your post. Are you still interested in the Shinies you mentioned?

Hey :pink_smile:
    If Chespin is Lvl. 1 UT, I'm interested in that :pink_boogie:
    Are the non Kalos region shinies bred in Kalos? I may be interested in more if they are
    I see your updated your bounty list :pink_tongue: I believe I have quite a few of what you're looking for, so take a look and see what you like!

Great then!
    Register me so we can trade
    6 iv shiny dialga for 6 iv shiny icy snow vivi!

I think the Icy Snow Vivillon is imperfect IVs, but it's 5IVs I think, do you mind? :pink_smile:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    Are the non Kalos region shinies bred in Kalos? I may be interested in more if they are
    I see your updated your bounty list :pink_tongue: I believe I have quite a few of what you're looking for, so take a look and see what you like!

I think the Icy Snow Vivillon is imperfect IVs, but it's 5IVs I think, do you mind? :pink_smile:

No it is fine!
    I was also wondering if you have a Xerneas that doesnt have bad ivs.They dont have to be 6 31 ivs just not a bad one(below 20)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    No it is fine!
    I was also wondering if you have a Xerneas that doesnt have bad ivs.They dont have to be 6 31 ivs just not a bad one(below 20)

Okay, then I can trade now if you like :pink_smile:
    As for Xerneas, look in the Competitive Kalos Legends in my list here:pink_wink:

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Registering you now!Can i have your second Xerneas with the not-so perfect ivs?I will give you mine!

And your Xerneas's IVs? :)
    I believe the second one has a perfect HP spread, I just have to check - I can't remember XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    What are the other stats on that Xerneas are they above 20?Mine has 31 HP SpAtck Def

Yeah all Kalos Legends are given 3IVs automatically :)
    The other 2 missing IVs on my second one is for a specific HP spread, I think it's ground but I'm not sure

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Then may i check it for you and if they are not ok i will trade back?

It was given to me by a friend, think all its IVs are 31 and 30 ^^ made for a HP.
    Since your Xerneas is a normal Xerneas, I guess I have to pass, sorry

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023

Chespin is indeed Level 1 and UT :)

A few of my non Kalos Shinies are Kalos Bred. These are the ones that I currently have that are Kalos Bred:

- Venipede
    - Archen
    - Turtwig
    - Ramparados (Nicknamed Charkos)
    - Glaceon
    - Shroomish
    - Banette
    - Aron
    - Vaporeon
    - Koffing (Germany)

All have been touched except for Venipede, Shroomish, Aron, and Koffing.
    I'm currently looking at your Shinies and debating which one I want :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back