• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knights of Hyrule

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
My parents said I will be able to get a 3DS this weekend, because of the price drop. Which means I'll be able to grab OoT, while I'm at it. o3o
This will technically be my first run ever through the game, so I'm really looking forward to it.
But the Zelda game I'm really excited about is Skyward Sword, naturally. I can't get over the color scheme and style of the game. It looks too brilliant. Oh, by the way. Has anybody heard that Orchestral Medley they played at E3?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
My parents said I will be able to get a 3DS this weekend, because of the price drop. Which means I'll be able to grab OoT, while I'm at it. o3o
This will technically be my first run ever through the game, so I'm really looking forward to it.
But the Zelda game I'm really excited about is Skyward Sword, naturally. I can't get over the color scheme and style of the game. It looks too brilliant. Oh, by the way. Has anybody heard that Orchestral Medley they played at E3?

The medley was wonderful, and on top of that they're actually having two orchestra events based solely on the music from LoZ: One's in LA, and I can't remember for the life of me where they are holding the other one (It's not in America, that much I remember).

I'm really tempted to get a 3DS now with that price drop, I really want OoT, plus I'd love a MM remake. I actually started going through it again on my Wii, and I'm realizing I'm so much of a perfectionist with these things: I haven't even gotten to Deku Palace yet and I already have 6 Heart Containers. Yeah...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Yup. I loved the orchestral medley, since I think the The Legend of Zelda has fantastic music, and it was just great to hear it from an orchestra. I especially like the music from OoT, but not in particular, but you can tell that's it's a large element of the game just by using the ocarina, which allows you to play songs, and sometimes I play it to just hear the songs.

About the pieces of heart in OoT, I've only gotten two heart containers from them in Ocarina of Time 3D because I'm lazy.

Back