• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knights of Hyrule

Years
hmm... Intresting.

Other stuff:
Well I got a magazine recently and it has a preview of TP and it says that screenshot of the girl in the hood thing IS Zelda, it bares a rescembelences but I'm not sure.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Oh! You didn't know that? That's old news. That was confirmed around E3 I think. If my timeline of events is correct.

I think that picture of Link and the hooded figure was released a but before E3. And then the E3 video had a girl in a hood. Most assumed it was Zelda, and then I think it was confirmed in an interview shortly after. I can't recall who it was, maybe Aunoma said it?, but apparently Zelda's wearing traditional Japanese funeral attire.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
[SIZE="-7"]Holy crap. I totally forgot I joined this. Sorry for not posting guys. I <3 Zelda...I've played all of the games at least once, and I've beaten Wind Waker, Ages, Seasons, and Link's Awakening. I've got OoT on the Wind Waker bonus disc thing along with Master Quest, but my little brother lost it. ._. I was up to like...the Shadow Temple, I think. I can't wait for Twilight Princess to come out. Is it coming out on the GCN or Revolution? I forget. I think it's the Revolution. But I definitely am gonna want that so I'll get a Revolution if that's what it's released on. Hmm. What would you guys say was your favorite Zelda game? I'll say mine once people say theirs. [/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I'd really love to join X3

Right now I ought to be beating OoT. But I'm just so excited for Twilight Princess >3

Years
blackhaert said:
[SIZE="-7"]Holy crap. I totally forgot I joined this. Sorry for not posting guys. I <3 Zelda...I've played all of the games at least once, and I've beaten Wind Waker, Ages, Seasons, and Link's Awakening. I've got OoT on the Wind Waker bonus disc thing along with Master Quest, but my little brother lost it. ._. I was up to like...the Shadow Temple, I think. I can't wait for Twilight Princess to come out. Is it coming out on the GCN or Revolution? I forget. I think it's the Revolution. But I definitely am gonna want that so I'll get a Revolution if that's what it's released on. Hmm. What would you guys say was your favorite Zelda game? I'll say mine once people say theirs. [/SIZE]
its a GCN title. it may use the Revo controller if the disc is inserted into the Revo.

I've been running around with my TV remote pretending its one

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm a few days late. :\ Forgive me.

Anyway...

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Discuss!

I have faith in it because it's a Zelda title (and Capcom isn't involved even though it's a handheld title! :o), I'm just hoping that the sailing aspect is toned down a lot.

I think it'll be with TWW's era. But where? Sequel or prequel?

Almost E3! New TP info is on the horizon!

zapdos123

Psy Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2007
Phantom Hourglass is a sequel to TWW for the DS. Link has to rescue fairies and has a fairy of his own that follows the stylus (I think). Tetra and her crew help you out as well. You can even write notes on the maps!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Yay! Thank you for posting! I have no idea if the one-month limit applies here or not, but I don't care. You've bumped us. Yay! I didn't want to double post.

So...since I couldn't double post, and just in case people don't know yet. Twilight Princess is now a Wii title. A launch title at that.

It'll be on the GCN too, but only in the Americas because Nintendo promised it to us. But since it won't be anywhere else, I consider it to be a Wii title. The graphics have improved too. The Twilight Realm is no long in greyscale, but full colour and with a hazy effect similar to the inside of the moon in MM - a few other optical effects. And the Wii version is widescreen! ^_^

Our arms won't get tired either, no need to swing the Wiimote like a sword. Still have to press a button to swing.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
I'll probably end up buying a Nintendo Wii, so I guess getting TP would be the smart thing. You know, I am rather excited about the release, I just only wish it would happen already!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Ladies and gentlemen. Gerudo and Gorons.

The Legend of Zelda was voted as the Best.Series.Ever. at GameFAQs.

Congratulations to our favourite series! ^^

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
It's been a while, but we have Zelda news!

The first trinket shouldn't be much of a surprise but: During Camp Hyrule last week, it was revealed that the Wii version of TP will not be playable with the GCN controller.

And now for the more important news:

The controllers for the Wii version of TP has been changed. In the E3 demo, you would press the B button to swing your sword (like the current Zelda games). Miyamoto said that if the player were to swing the Wii Remote like a swrod they would ge tired. He has sinced changed his mind, stating that it is in fact quite fun and that the Wii version will use this method instead of the B button.

This leaves an empty B button now. During E3, the bow would be set to the Control Pad, which is a rather awkward spot. The Bow nows gets the honour of being set to the B button, this means that the bow will probably be a very important item.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
No, you're not. And as the resident pokejungle of this forum, I hereby restrict your access from talking in civilized forums.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Looks like pokejungle scared Kyohei away.

I don't know what happened. Did you erase your post Kyohei? You're welcome to post here. You've been approved after all.

Anyway, in response to what you said.

The Legend of the Zelda: The Animated Series aired from 1989-1990. It lasted 13 seasons. You might've caught it in 1992, and probably even later on, as it aired in syndication with the Super Mario Bros. Super Show for a little while after. I actually recall watching it in the early 90s as well.

You can buy all 13 episodes on in a 3-disc DVD set.

Kamui

´
Years
NO LOL!
He didnt scared me away!
I just missed something in this thread on ur first post so i thought i will post it later.

Not anyone ever scared me xD
Anyway just bought it didnt got it yet, hope it will be nice:)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Well, I have to say that your grammar scares me.

So does the animted Legend of Zelda. We shouldn't talk of such things here.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
And...new Zelda videos out of Nintendo World!

Title Screen
Mr. Kondo, you have blown my mind. That is the most beautiful rendition I have heard of the class Zelda motif. It sounds a bit much like LotR though. I want this soundtrack. And TP looks amazing in widescreen. *_* I don't really care that Link's right handed anymore.

New Trailer with the music from the second trailer. Hurry up November 19th! I've waited for this game for too long already! I thought that ugly armoured guy with the tongue was General Onox of Oracle of Seasons at first, but upon watching it a few more times, I don't think it is.

The Japanese Wii site has a bunch of really short videos. Nothing special. Just...what on earth is this.

Back