• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konnichi wa

Super Saijin

Goku's student
Years
  • hi I am new.
    i am 12
    i like pokemon.
    add me if ya want.
    i also like naruto!!!!!!! and not to mention dragon ball zzzzz
    looking forward 2 da warm welcome.
    (im not from japan)

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC! (:

If you like Pokemon, you came to the right place! We have sections dedicated to all the games, including the new X and Y games coming in October. We also have sections for the anime series if you watch it, and we also have trading sections if you ever want to trade with other members!

We also have other non-pokemon sections as well for Anime/Manga, Video Gaming, Art and Design, and so much more! I'm sure you'll enjoy the Anime/Manga section if you like Naruto. Btw, Naruto is awesome!

If you need anything, just ask!

Years
  • Hiya Saijin! :D Welcome to PC, good to meet you~!

You're pretty young, but we have a lot of people on the forum that are around your age here. PC's a pretty diverse place with all sorts of people from around the world. :) If you like Naruto, you can join the Naruto fan club too! It's a great place to meet other fans and make friends with people who have interests similar to yourself. Explore around some of the other clubs that are open in the Fan Clubs & Groups section sometime too; you'll likely really enjoy it since there are lots of clubs and you seem like the type of person that has a lot of interests! :D I don't recall there being an active DBZ club over there right now, but you'll probably be able to create one if one doesn't yet exist.

And we all like Pokemon here, so let us know what exactly it is you like about it! Games, anime, merchandise, cards, hacks, manga..? There's so much to Pokemon, after all. :3 I personally adore the games, anime, and merch, but our hacks on the forum are pretty amazing as well. I'd recommend exploring around our Pokemon boards so you can get past that first post and meet all of our amazing members! There's a ton to do on PC outside Pokemon discussions too, though - Toshiro has already given you some awesome suggestions, so take a look around. You're going to have a great time.

See you around, Saijin! Enjoy your stay!

Back