• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konoro's Trading Workshop V2

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Konoro's Trading Workshop V2

Gotta love these TCards...

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    @ Lo~li~Pop > My sister is such a Eevee-maniac so I'll take both. But first we'll do the trades and then we'll stay in touch and you will tell me when you have it.
    I do want the OT and N° ID of your shiney legendary dogs (because in fact I had them but they were hacked (same OT and N° ID, so strange!) and I'm being a bit over-paranoid. Could you please tell me where your Celebi come from (I mean the event, or so)? Arceus movie I suppose?
    If everything is ok for me then it will be :

Shiny Suicune => Sh. Sudowoodo
    Shiny Entei => Sh. Elekid
    Celebi => Sh. Drifloom
    Arceus => Sh. Rotom
    Shiny Female Eevee (timid) => Sh. Delcatty

Unfortunately, only my Elekid is already cloned, I'll clone the rest as soon as I get back from school.

Sorry for the wait, but I have been so busy with school and I just got on today since a few days. Anyway let me make a correction with the Eevees, I ment I already have the Modest one and I will soon get the Timid one. I hope that doesn't change anything.

The three legnedary beast numbers and Owners:

Entei -
    He is UT, but has PKRS
    OT: MAX
    ID: 07942

Suicune -
    He is level 100, I do not know if he is EVed
    OT: tera
    ID: 48964

Raikou -
    Level 100, don't know if he is EVed
    OT: TONY
    ID: 49550

Celebi - Well I thought he is from Agento, but it says he is from Hoenn. He is UT and from Japan supposely.

Arceus - Yes he is from the movie and Japanes.

I am okay with how the trade is set up. If there are going to be any changes please tell me. Sorry this took so long. *nods*

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    @ Lo~li~Pop > Ok, no problem so. Tell me you have the second Eevee as soon as you get it, as well as what you want for it.
    Personally I'm ready, juste need your FC and go.

Edit : I'm stupid I already have it.

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    @ bulbasaurcharmandersquirtle > grammar, spelling, not even a proposition => I think that you don't care, so do I, Bye.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    I'm interested in your Shiny Rayquaza. Would you be willing to trade it for an ALAMOS Darkrai? I also have an EV'D Shiny Porygon-Z and an UT Shiny Eevee, if you'd rather them.

Years
    Hello, I have a LV15 Celebi (Quiet) that id like to offer for your LV 55 Lugia.
    I am UK time -1hr from you. If you accept pls PM me with a time for this evening Monday 6th
    My FN Lolly FC 4297 0929 2076 Ta,

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Hey sorry for the long late reply.

Anyway, if you are on right now we can trade right now, but if you aren't then we would have to do it on the 24th, is that okay?

Back