• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

encas' NEW Shiny Thread!

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    Okay, due to me making so many offers, I just decided to make a shiny trade thread to make everybody's lives easier. But before I get to what I have and want, here's a few rules:

1: No hacks please! If you have an EV'd shiny that seems too good to be true (and yes, I'll ask you for EVs), don't be surprised if I reject your offer.

2: No begging please! I'm a pretty nice trader, but that doesn't mean I can't get annoyed by somebody asking for a rare shiny for a recklessly trained Dialga or something.

3: If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll try to answer them to the best of my ablility!

4: Not a rule perse, but my Diamond FC is 3051 4644 2102. My player name is ASTRID.
    *UPDATE* Just got Platinum; my FC there is 4082 3944 5851 and my player name is ROSIE.

My main wants right now are an Impish shiny Sandshrew or Sandslash (not Relaxed), (thanks TwilightBlade!) a a non-shiny Naive Entei from Colosseum (NOT Fire Red or Leaf Green) with 20+ IVs in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed and a solid Hidden Power Ground or Grass, a Calm shiny Articuno, a Sassy or Calm Leech Seed Oddish (yes, I know it's an event and not a shiny), an Adamant or Jolly shiny Agility Paras (from HGSS, yes, I know it's a long-shot :D) a Calm or Bold shiny Tropius (I'll offer more it it has Leech Seed) and most anything shiny and unusual (eg: not Pokeradarable) and/or with egg moves.

Anyways, now onto the goods!

Impish Spinarak (UT)
    Rash Poochyena (T)
    Pachirisu (UT, several different natures)
    Calm Dewgong (EV trained, but would have to clone)
    Docile Exploud (T)
    Mild Pidgey (UT)
    Natu (Serious, Japanese and UT)
    Calm Delcatty (EV trained with Baton Pass, but would have to clone)
    Mild Seaking (UT)
    Impish Phione (UT)
    Clamperl (one German and Bold, two English [Modest and Bashful]; both are UT)
    Modest Lumineon (T, but EVs are wiped)
    Hasty Shuppet (Japanese, UT and Level 1)
    Sassy Noctowl (UT)
    Lonely Floatzel (UT)
    Timid Lickitung (UT)
    Naive Machamp (T)
    Mild Entei (UT, Distant Land, has a strange date but is otherwise seemingly legit)
    Careful Shieldon (UT)
    Jolly Taillow (UT)
    Hasty Voltorb (Lv.1 and UT)
    Adamant Scyther (Lv.1 and UT)

Freebie Shinies (I'll just take fodder for these since no one wants them):
    None at the moment

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I'd like the Freebie Skitty.
    I have some okay Poke'mon.
    Diamond or Platinum FC?

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    I like your shiny Spinarak (and the freebie Ralts).

This is my shop:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193657

What are Voltorb and Scyther's natures? The Spinarak is from the Safari Zone and has a decent nature, so I'm kinda attatched to it.

I'd like the Freebie Skitty.
    I have some okay Poke'mon.

I assume you don't have any shinies, but what do you have? I'd like a Naive Entei, but since it's a freebie, I really don't care that much. :/

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    What are Voltorb and Scyther's natures? The Spinarak is from the Safari Zone and has a decent nature, so I'm kinda attatched to it.

I assume you don't have any shinies, but what do you have? I'd like a Naive Entei, but since it's a freebie, I really don't care that much. :/

Only a Shiny Ponyta, but I kinda don't want to give it up.
    I have a couple starters as well.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018

Voltorb is hasty and Scyther is adamant. I think Spinarak is the bomb lol.

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    ill trade you for these
    Clamperl English [Modest];UT)
    Lonely Floatzel (UT)
    Timid Lickitung (UT)
    Mild Entei (UT, Distant Land, has a strange date but is otherwise seemingly legit)
    Bold Wynaut (UT)
    Check My thread

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Ello! I would love to have the Bold German Clampearl and a female Calm Parachirisu. Please look at my thread to see what you would like to trade. ^3^

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    @ShivaDF-Alright then, I suppose I'll trade you it for some fodder Pokemon later on today.

@Magnetic-Hmmm, I'm liking those natures. The two of them should be enough for Spinarak, since it's non-Pokeradarable.

@dedslnce-This may sound random, but do any of your Level 1s have egg moves? If not, I'm really fancying your Poliwag and Mawile.

@Lo~li~pop- What are the natures of your Whismur and Phione?

And this goes for everyone, but I can't trade until at least later on today due to school. See ya then! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    hi

im interest in this one :

Pachirisu (UT, several different natures)
    Mild Pidgey (UT)
    Sassy Noctowl (UT)
    Lonely Floatzel (UT)
    Timid Lickitung (UT)
    Bold Wynaut (UT)

What for them from my thread ?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    My Whismur has a Careful nature and the Phione has a Brave nature. If you don't like the sounds of that, then please take another glance at my thread. ^3^

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    So you'd want to do the Spinarak and Ralts for the Voltorb and Scyther?

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    @Lol~li~pop - Sorry, but I'm not liking the natures too much. :(

@Magnetic - Sure, but I'd prefer if we do a two-to-one trade and you just give me a junk Pokemon for the Ralts.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    @Magnetic - Sure, but I'd prefer if we do a two-to-one trade and you just give me a junk Pokemon for the Ralts.

Okay so that means Scyther and Voltorb for Spinarak and junk, and then Ralts for junk? Seems like it'd be easier to do two for two, unless I'm missing something. But whatever you would rather do is cool.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    Okay so that means Scyther and Voltorb for Spinarak and junk, and then Ralts for junk? Seems like it'd be easier to do two for two, unless I'm missing something. But whatever you would rather do is cool.

Pretty much. Can you trade now?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    hi

im interest in this one :

Pachirisu (UT, 1 nature)
    Mild Pidgey (UT)
    Sassy Noctowl (UT)
    Lonely Floatzel (UT)
    Timid Lickitung (UT)
    Bold Wynaut (UT)