• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Years
  • Hiya Krafty. n_n

It's a long time since I've been here. U should've told me u got a new fan club! I'm just passing through to say hi maybe I'll see u on MSN later. Well, take care n be on the look out for those gigantic chocobos. XD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Hiya Krafty. n_n

It's a long time since I've been here. U should've told me u got a new fan club! I'm just passing through to say hi maybe I'll see u on MSN later. Well, take care n be on the look out for those gigantic chocobos. XD

Yeah, I got a new FC. Meh, it's not really that big a deal. Especially not to you, seeing as that's probably going to be your first and last post in here. :P Don't worry, I'm used to your disappearing acts by now. ^.^

"Look out for those gigantic chocobos" is right. A fine peice of advice there for everyone. I couldn't have said it better myself. x)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019

Hey, welcome, Suki. What's good? You confused a lot of people with that stunt you tried pulled the other night on MSN. I'm still not quite sure what your intentions were.
    Well... wasn't it quite obvious what I was trying to do but was unsuccessful since I didn't finish. But I'm not allowed to tell.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Not the secret that I'm keeping. It's TOO fustrating... right Stacie ;D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Or maybe just having a fun time ^_____^

Actually I'm not >.<

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Watching what? Some.... =X

Ah the conversation...? So whats the topic.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Lmao....ah I was gonna say the P word but your grandpa didn't teach me that! I taught it myself... ;D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I still am... just not most of the time xD

I thought you were a goody! *points to MSN convo*

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    True xD, this is not sickly *coughAcadicough*

So how are you Krafty?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Between now and that MSN conversation we had, I wonder who the krafty one here really is. Quite an interesting convo indeed with a lot of crazy ideas tossed in the mix, I didn't know you had it in you. You're definitely krafty, but with a 'c'. You're crafty. Still got a long way to go before reaching my level. x3

And careful how you talk about my grandpa. His perverted lust is his most powerful weapon yet. Don't make him pull out that looong, hardddd ... walking stick ... and give you a good spanking. :P

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Unlike Teresa here who joins without permission, I'll be a good person and ask to join
    ^-*

so hey Krafty, can I join? XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • If I caught your line, my weapon can't even compare to your black-

And I can't use it as a weapon. I'm too moral-fied, despite what you guys have come to know. :P Then again, all human characters are corruptable. :x Damnit. :x

She techinically did ask for permission with the 'kay' though ;D

I wouldn't have... it's usually more convieniant just to fit into the conversation. :x

And yeah, it's not possible to teach, because it's all instinct already--either awakened or not. Suki's are raging high, man! Suki's hormones made her understand everything grandpa said. If you underestimate her hormones, you just don't understand how far her imagination stretches--over yours, probably. :P And you'll be surprised again just like you were earlier. :P

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, both ladies can join … under one condition.

You have to say something you find very nice about me.

I bet you were expecting it to be something a little harder. :cool: But you know, I think the whole process of asking to join a Fan Club IN the Fan Club is kind of illogical. If you're making a post in the FC, haven't you already become part of the FC? And thus, anybody who requests to join a fan club in the fan club is in fact joining the fan club without permission and without even realising it.

If I caught your line, my weapon can't even compare to your black-

Trust Papa 22sama to think of a walking stick as anything else besides a walking stick. :P

And I can't use it as a weapon. I'm too moral-fied, despite what you guys have come to know. :P Then again, all human characters are corruptable. :x Damnit. :x

You should know. You've done some corrupting yourself. ;D

And yeah, it's not possible to teach, because it's all instinct already--either awakened or not. Suki's are raging high, man! Suki's hormones made her understand everything grandpa said. If you underestimate her hormones, you just don't understand how far her imagination stretches--over yours, probably. :P And you'll be surprised again just like you were earlier. :P

Hrm … that's similar to saying every one is born with a light and a dark side. But since they're both dormant, in actual sense they're born with a blank slate. Where nature signs off, nurture takes over, and depending on their environment and method of uprising, either the light or dark side will become dominant. So whether Suki had it in her or not, is not the question. The fact still remains that you're responsible for bringing it out. You taught her to think like you do. D: Her imagination may stretch quite far indeed but mine's like the stretch marks on Oprah Winfrey. My imagination stretches further. D;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back