• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kupo's Trade Corner and Shiny Workshop

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    do u have a darkrai and a victini? and if so what would u be willing 2 take for them?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    I can give you a Reuniclus female or a Rufflet/Braviary for a Vullaby :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    I have lots of stuff not on your dex:
    Slowpoke
    Nidoran f&m
    Paras
    Growlithe
    Bellsprout
    magnemite
    farfetch
    duduo
    drowzee, jynx, tauros,dratini, sentret, spinarak, mantine, donphan + lots more.

Will trade for anything that can't be obtained in heart gold. Also, I have 4 rare candy, but i'll probably keep those unless you have something that interests me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Gen V:

Im looking for:
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    all none shiny I dont have much, a shiny palpitoad and like 8 rare candies... i just really want the starters to help work on my pokedex.

Plus I have a lot of regular pokemon, almost a complete unova dex and some others so pm me if you want to help each other out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Think you might be able to help me out with any of the ones that I listed? Im new and just trying to finish my pokedex so they dont need to be shiny, I do have a shiny sandile I can offer if that will help out any as well. PM me if you can help out. thanks.

Years
    Think you might be able to help me out with any of the ones that I listed? Im new and just trying to finish my pokedex so they dont need to be shiny, I do have a shiny sandile I can offer if that will help out any as well. PM me if you can help out. thanks.

we could totally do that, but thats a "huge list"
    i dont have those lvl1's in stock, so i need to prepare first

but atm im chain breeding for my shiny flawless Ferro, so be patient
    i'll PM you soon, but if i dont just send me a VM/PM

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Cool thank you so much and you dont have to get all of them at once. Im just trying to get all the starters right now and you seemed like a very prominent person amonst the trading community here so i decided to ask you for help. Did you want the shiny sandile i found? Im also missing a lot of other ones if you have time later inbetwwen all your other legit trades. thanks a bunch.

Years
    no, just keep it for better trades
    i still need some non-shiny Pokémon for Pokédex, so pls check my GEN V list, and hatch some i dont have
    its fine and fair

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Well I have about 35 pokemon that you dont have on your list for your Gen V game. I didnt bother listing anything that you could just evolve into so (Didnt list Haunter but did list Gastly). Do you want me to post the whole list here or PM you the list so you can choose the nine you want to trade for? I also have more that I would like so we can arrange more trades for later.

Years
    just gather those i dont have
    easier the better for you, so i rly dont care
    i'll breed the starters soon (probably tonight)

once im ready with my flawless shiny Ferro, im good to go :)

Back