• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kupo's Trade Corner and Shiny Workshop

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Okay and I will go back through your list and get what you have that I need as well. At least the breedable ones if you dont mind and we can just have a huge tradefest lol if you want... i will start getting the ones you dont have together though, i will have them all by tonight, so in a few hours at the most. I will send you a PM with all of the others that you have that io am missing if you dont mind.

TaurusFire

Collector
    Years
  • any way you could breed me a gen 5 shiny male cubone? id give a masterball. preferably with a nature that doesn't affect its stats too negatively. ( minus special attack would be fine)

heres the kicker. i need it in egg form. if a masterball isnt enough message me and ill add to the offer :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • any way you could breed me a gen 5 shiny male cubone? id give a masterball. preferably with a nature that doesn't affect its stats too negatively. ( minus special attack would be fine)

heres the kicker. i need it in egg form. if a masterball isnt enough message me and ill add to the offer :D

i dont trade shiny eggs, only shiny Pokémon
    but i can hatch it anywhere you want

and i dont need master balls in GEN V anymore

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Could I offer you a regular lvl 1 Porygon, Spinda and Nosepass for your Shiny Oshawott? :)

EDIT:
    Haha, I hadn't realized I already posted something similar with a denial before ^_^" I really do want that Shiny Oshawott though, and I am willing to offer multiple regular Pokemon for it.

Last edited:

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Hey, I could give you a lottttt of Pokemon you don't have yet (Gen V). How would you feel about trading a few of my regular per one of your shinies? If not, how would you go about trading your shinies? :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I would like the shiny Charmander that you have on your gen 5. I offer any one of the legendary pokemon that you do not have and I do, which by the looks of it is all but Regice and Steel as well as the 5th gen ones that are not currently available. Please VM me for specifics.

-Meh-

Lucozade <3
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Uhmm, I'll trade my Shiny Pansage, for your Scraggy with DD and Ice Punch!

P.S a lot of Soft Resets for that Pansage Btw! :D

Years
  • Uhmm, I'll trade my Shiny Pansage, for your Scraggy with DD and Ice Punch!

P.S a lot of Soft Resets for that Pansage Btw! :D

thx, but i dont care about SR
    and i dont need monkeys

Yes please. =D =D =D LOOKING FOR it FOR SO LONG

BTW is it shiny too?

nope its not, but I can hatch a shiny, jolly, moxie (or any nature) Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch
    if you add something to your offer :)
    im too busy right now - preparing a 20+ trade tomorrow - but for a decent offer... :D
    and hope your offer is legit and UT

Ill trade you something from my thread for a random shiny (gen 4)
    You still do gen 4, right?

dude!
    i still have shinies in GEN IV and can hatch more on request
    check my Platinum list and choose a Pokémon
    i would give you all of my shinies for a bold UT Suicune :D

Years
  • I love milotic, so the feebas would be good.
    I dont have any suicunes, but id trade you a japanese phione, moltres, articuno, articuno or rotom? If you dont like those, you could check my thread

-Meh-

Lucozade <3
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    I need ... NEED your DW Magikarp! I could give you a Shiny Axew or Shiny Pignite. Pleasee!

Back