• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Does this mean you are redoing the overworld sprites like before?

I've got the old ones saved, I use them in my game from time to time.
    Knowing Kyledove, he is probably going to remake them, because they do not follow the larger D/P sizes.
    But, they should be a lot better. The bigger the better (in some cases at least :P).

Also, about the big-headed Lucario; yes, you WOULD be following the style, as Lucas' head is a bit large as well, but it just looks abnormal. Lucas (as well as other people overworlds) has a hat, and hair, and other things.

Pokémon's overworld sprites don't usually have big heads. Just a bit, but not THAT big. XD

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Awesome. I love making Overworlds but they...are beautiful. Keep it up Kyledove.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    These tiles are very good, good luck
    To create an animation of the water?​

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Hello,

How can I get those tiles in my hack?

They are pretty nice. I like the OW

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • How can I get those tiles in my hack?
    I don't think this is the right place to be asking that. For anything other than his D/P work, PM Kyledove.

By the way, Kyledove, will you be making any more D/P overworlds, or are you only making the ones that appear in Pokémon D/P? I would like to see the legendary Pokémon, such as Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresselia, Heatran, Dialga, Palkia, etc.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • Have you considered that he might be busy with other stuff lol. You don't need to jump to the conclusion that he is dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back