• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    *blink* Wal-mart lounge behind lot...lot...foil? x.x

What are you all talking about? I see nothing behind the Wal-mart! I might as well go and ch- *gets shot*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Paul, don't bypass the character minimum limit, please. <<;;

And nah, I was just doing other stuff, Mario ^^ +gives you some muffins+ 8D

Keep the violence out of mah club~ too much carnage~ ;_;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Ta catch the Kylie-chan in huh natural habitat, ya must wake up eaaaarrly in the mornin'! Crickie she's up early! Maybe we can nab huh!

Steve Irwin on PC XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Don't get Kylie started on Steve Irwin......especially on her birthday O_O; Anyway...

Happy Birthday Kylie!

I wrote you a more profound message in the B-Day topic ^_^;

Though, since I feel I can be more informal here, I hope you have the best day ever and get whatever you want =D

Kylie-chan

Years
    +hugs back+ Thanks~
    And please do not get me started on Steve Irwin. XD As Ryan [ravenstorture] put it, he's the Aussie Michael Jackson. And I'm not really a fan of Michael Jackson either. XD That includes his music and his... odd... dancing habits. xD;;; +cough+

And OMG, Siggy-chan 8D You're really good with computer art X3 I ish t3h suxx0rz at it. ;o

Wow, I feel so special ^^ So many posts in my club and my birthday thread, so many "happy birthday"s, so many presents offline and online... this is the best birthday I've ever had :3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I remember you telling me about Steve Irwin being the Aussie Michael Jackson...the only difference is that he feeds little children to animals instead of having his way with them.

I hope a gator eats him someday, I'm sure he'd like it D:

Kylie-chan

Years
    It'd be a fitting end. XD He's married. I like his wife, though - NOT IN THAT WAY, YOU DEMENTED SICKO o_O - because she seems like a nice person. D: Better than him, anyway. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back