• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is good. ^^ I am glad you are having a nice one. Irwin is kinda crazy? Don't you think? Well he is cool, but the stuff he does is so dangerous.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    I know this is a bit late, but can I join coz I've known Kylie for a long time, she's like one of my bestest internet pals. lolz

- Sir Critias

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    happy bithday kylie "muffin" chan. i hope your birthday is wonderful

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Sure... what AM I supposed to call you [Sir Critias]? ><; I do so suck. XD I've known you for a year and yet I can't even find a name to call you. XP

And thank you, C&Cmuffin-kun :3 And it's alright, Mario XD

Smileymuffin-chan, Steve Irwin dangled his one-year-old kid over a crocodile in front of an audience. ;-;

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY kylie-chan
    Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kylie-chan said:
    Smileymuffin-chan, Steve Irwin dangled his one-year-old kid over a crocodile in front of an audience. ;-;

Yeah I seen that...omg...that was totally crazy in his part. When I seen that...I that he was crazy. >< Can't do that to your child. But I guess he knows what he was doing...so I agree with you.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Thank you, A-one. :3 And welcome, Blaze~ Oh, and thanks, Kaga. I forget about my club too often .-.; And I'm fine, Derrick. X3

Smiley, I think Terri ought to have filed for divorce and run off with the kid. D<

Kylie-chan

Years
    Nah... XD; It's not so time-consuming. ^^;;; [I mean my modding job xP I don't have an offline occupation, being underage. You have to be... 15? to be employed on a pay.] Besides, I like modding. ^__^ It's a way of helping out x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back