• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    95-tan? M'kay, Kyliemuffin-chan... O_o;

Personally, I'm more of a 2k-tan or XP-tan kind of guy. XD

Makoto

Years
    dunno what any of you are talking about....

but her new theme sure goes a lot better with that ugly dark purple her name has to be...... she hath discovered its secrets! All hail Muffin-Chan!
    *All lail Muffin-Chan is heard being said by millions of talking muffins at the same time, like a chant*
    Now go, and conquer the World!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    KYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKYKY

+tackleglomp+ <333333

I'm back! ^o^ Was I kicked out, or am I still in...? xD;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, Gaia dragged me out, you guys... been meaning to come back ._.;;; sorry~ +gives extra muffins to all and a hug+

And ehh, I don't remember. Wait, you rejoined when this was reopened xD And we haven't fought since then, iirc... so... yes, you're still in :3 +gives welcome-back muffins to Ty-chan+

And yes, '95 is outdated. ;3 but 95-chan is kawaii! And yes, this is probably the only anim? girl I've ever used that looks like me XD My hair's a little less reddish, though... more on the brown side. And my eyes are little a less reddish, too XD but yeah, that's as close to me as I've ever found on a wallpaper ;3

And, as I'm computer illiterate, it suits me...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    No, Gaia dragged me out, you guys... been meaning to come back ._.;;; sorry~ +gives extra muffins to all and a hug+

And ehh, I don't remember. Wait, you rejoined when this was reopened xD And we haven't fought since then, iirc... so... yes, you're still in :3 +gives welcome-back muffins to Ty-chan+
    +eats said muffins+
    Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

And I know, Gaia's like a drug, but it's fuun! 8D

Makoto

Years
    KylieMuffin-Chan! You returned!

hmm..... are there any other similarities between you and the anime girl looks-wise?

EDIT: in case you're wondering, I may edit the piccy for you...

Makoto

Years
    you posted them?

I know you said your hair was brown, but the eyes you just said were less red, and I need an actual color, not what the color isn't :P

EDIT: nevermind...there are way too many shades of the same color... I hit the "fill with color" button, and at most it colors 2 pixels because the colors look the same, but are apparently the teensiest shades off.... Sure, you're my friend, but editing a pic pixel by pixel I couldn't do even IF i wanted to....

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I didn't join this yet? I failed..XD(holy crap, I got that from Ty...Gian wass right!! I'M GONNA DIE!!)

Anyway..Gaia is like a drug..its like..coke..

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    D: Welcome? +gives muffins?+

It's, like... my drug, but my anti-drug, and that's what PC used to be, and bleh, I hate the world right now because of PC -and- Gaia XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back