• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kylie-chan said:
    ...when did that happen? @_@ +wants to copyright the word muffin+

I don't like My Little Pony, Dakota. But I used to play with my Barbie dolls. Actually, I didn't like the dolls. I liked setting up their neighbourhoods with all the detailed little accessories. That was so fun. Then I'd enact soapie-like things with them. I was a morbid little kid when I was seven and I used to have my dolls suiciding. o_o; Also, I'd have Ken cheating on Barbie with Barbie 2. But then I lost my Ken doll, so I took one of my dolls, cut her hair, and dressed her up like a boy. And so that guy became my Ken because I didn't want to use the military doll my brother got when he was four. I used to use it sometimes, though, because Barbie would need someone to cheat on Ken with. I had a heap of dolls and most of them are dismembered now... probably because I used to rip their heads off. Why did I do that? Because my dolls liked to have parties to show off their nicely-dressed-up houses. I'd get this huge container I had and fill it up with water. Then I'd dunk them all in there and sing to them. And then they'd start fighting over my "Ken" doll and rip each other's heads off and throw them into the water. Then I'd take them to hospital and put their heads back on, but they never were quite the same. Mine rarely got married or did the usual stuff. No, mine had wars and explored the Seven Seas of my house. One time my Ken doll ended up on an island with some tribe and fell in love with one of the Barbies, in a Pocahonta-esque fashion. And then I used to ditch all of their pretty clothes and dress them up in clothes made of rags and act out fantasy novels I'd read. My favourite stories involved characters going and living in caves in ragged clothes and living on bread and water. Sometimes they went and hid from their abusive husbands, but I think that was inspired by the way my father acts. Then their husband would come to try to find their wife again - no divorce in these times XP -, but then some wild girl from the woods would hide them away, and then the woman would fall in love with the wild girl's brother, and then the brother would stab her in the back literally and figuratively and run off with the victim's sister. o_____o

Would you ever guess that kind of behaviour from me? D; See what a screwed up little kid I am/was? O_o; </rant>

Oh, and I'm fine, guys. ^___^ +gives muffins to everyone+ :3
    Wow. I mean...wow. Honestly. I'm at a loss of words to describe that. O_____o; *chokes on a muffin*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Wow. I mean...wow. Honestly. I'm at a loss of words to describe that. O_____o; *chokes on a muffin*
    XD Like Jorge said, I'm just "different"... sure, other kids might have picked a... milder... approach to playing with their dolls, but... It just shows I'm inventive! ...in a sick way... XD;

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally Posted by Kylie-chan

I don't like My Little Pony, Dakota. But I used to play with my Barbie dolls. Actually, I didn't like the dolls. I liked setting up their neighbourhoods with all the detailed little accessories. That was so fun. Then I'd enact soapie-like things with them. I was a morbid little kid when I was seven and I used to have my dolls suiciding. o_o; Also, I'd have Ken cheating on Barbie with Barbie 2. But then I lost my Ken doll, so I took one of my dolls, cut her hair, and dressed her up like a boy. And so that guy became my Ken because I didn't want to use the military doll my brother got when he was four. I used to use it sometimes, though, because Barbie would need someone to cheat on Ken with. I had a heap of dolls and most of them are dismembered now... probably because I used to rip their heads off. Why did I do that? Because my dolls liked to have parties to show off their nicely-dressed-up houses. I'd get this huge container I had and fill it up with water. Then I'd dunk them all in there and sing to them. And then they'd start fighting over my "Ken" doll and rip each other's heads off and throw them into the water. Then I'd take them to hospital and put their heads back on, but they never were quite the same. Mine rarely got married or did the usual stuff. No, mine had wars and explored the Seven Seas of my house. One time my Ken doll ended up on an island with some tribe and fell in love with one of the Barbies, in a Pocahonta-esque fashion. And then I used to ditch all of their pretty clothes and dress them up in clothes made of rags and act out fantasy novels I'd read. My favourite stories involved characters going and living in caves in ragged clothes and living on bread and water. Sometimes they went and hid from their abusive husbands, but I think that was inspired by the way my father acts. Then their husband would come to try to find their wife again - no divorce in these times XP -, but then some wild girl from the woods would hide them away, and then the woman would fall in love with the wild girl's brother, and then the brother would stab her in the back literally and figuratively and run off with the victim's sister. o_____o

Would you ever guess that kind of behaviour from me? D; See what a screwed up little kid I am/was? O_o; </rant>

AWSOME X3 *eats blueberry muffin* mmmm....My cuz used to rip her Barbie's heads off and cut their hair really really short. I don't know why she did the last part though o____O lmao

Makoto

Years
    Kylie-chan said:

okay.........
    That's....just.....weird..... but kinda cool. I like it!

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Don't usually see the club for some reason or another....

so....what's up?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I had a pink barbie lamborghini that I drove my Star Trek figures around in before I realized how disturbing that was when I was a child <_<;

Kylie-chan

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I had a pink barbie lamborghini that I drove my Star Trek figures around in before I realized how disturbing that was when I was a child <_<;
    ...yeah, kinda disturbing, but you were so innocent~

And it's okay, Dylan X3 +gives muffin+

Masculine? Dammit, if I was a boy and military = masculine, I'd rather be effeminate... oh... wait... maybe not <_< Not that I give a darn about social implications... D: but sure, Dakota, w/e ;x

Oh, and Kakashi, did ya know I'm a blueberry muffin? :o

Kylie-chan

Years
    Nothing, Mariomuffin-kun... just me illustrating the various uses for a doll that has an easily-detachable head... ^o^ ...er... that kinda sounded like I used Barbies for voodoo. o_o;;; But... whatever.

+gives muffins+

Kylie-chan

Years
    Because you didn't eat me, Kakashi-chan... 'twas merely a lookalike ;D

Ohhh, and seeing as everyone seems to wanna look at the kitty, sure XD But I can't seem to upload it to anything or attach it <_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back