• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    22sa said:
    I did watch an episode of GS, but all I remember from it is gunfire and boring animation. XD

*sticks a needle in your's and Dawg's eyes*

HOW DARE YOU TO GO AGAINST THAT WHICH IS GUNDAM!?

Gundam is quite possibly the best thing to happen to you people. :<

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    *sticks a needle in your's and Dawg's eyes*

HOW DARE YOU TO GO AGAINST THAT WHICH IS GUNDAM!?

Gundam is quite possibly the best thing to happen to you people. :<
    Um

No, XD. Gundam is just...how should I put this? No good, xD.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Of course 100% violence is just no good. :P

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I wouldn't call Gundam the best ever.
    It's good, I think great, but it's not the best, far from it.

And with anime, I think it's like with video games. I don't think you should put it down because of the animation itself, I mean, Golden Sun series has terrible animation on GBA, but it's one of the best RPGs around. Gundam makes up for the less than great animation with the storyline, which I think steals the whole show.
    Anyways XD
    Kylie
    I got bored today...
    I started making a Kira plushie >>

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    OMFG GUNDAM > Y'ALL SO STFU KTHX 8D XDDDDDDD j/k

You really did? Hey, neat <3 Good luck~

Someone agrees with me.

And because its Kylie, all of you have to also agree that Gundam is the best thing to happen to your lives.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm fine. And of course I agree. <3 Gundam is the best thing that will ever happen to you - the music, the bishies, the story, the depth. The animation IS crap, but meh. Everything else more than compensates for the crappy animation!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I'm fine. And of course I agree. <3 Gundam is the best thing that will ever happen to you - the music, the bishies, the story, the depth. The animation IS crap, but meh. Everything else more than compensates for the crappy animation!

Yep. Agreement to the hundreth power.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Not really. You could, but... going into detail about my mind is confusing... so let's just go with your statement, not my semantics XD

Well there is nothing beyond infinity, because the idea of infinity is pretty vague, so you can't really defy it by adding any such number to it.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I can think of a way, but it's too hard to express it. In fact, infinity = everything, so technically you can't... eh, semantics. o_O

Neh, go ahead, share. I want to hear.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I can't express it, though. So think... circles. That's all I can say, really. o_o

Circles?

As in the constant revolvement of one idea to another, with more and more ideas encircling around the one big idea that seems to be the source of all intellectual meaning and existance?

That's...deep.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yes. Also, think of the metaphorical presence or absence of the meaning of the idea of nothingness - can there ever truly be nothing? o_o So, if there can be no nothing, can there ever be something, following a law of science which can be applied to existence - everything must have an equal or opposite reaction? For there to be a quality, there must be an absence of that quality... do you get it? So, following that pattern of thought, there will always be a something - that quality, yet that cancels itself out - there can't be nothing in this case, so how can there be something? XD; O_o However, nothing is something - it is the presence of absence, and a presence and absence is a definable concept; so, it brings us simply to the start again. Think of it as the figurative definition of the meaning of infinity, or nonexistence of it; for, infinity is the END of end - the state of being finite. As you cannot go past infinity, then infinity is part of finiteness, is it not? However, the whole idea of infinity is that it isn't finite.

That probably made no sense to you. See what I mean about my mind?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back