• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Yes. Also, think of the metaphorical presence or absence of the meaning of the idea of nothingness - can there ever truly be nothing? o_o So, if there can be no nothing, can there ever be something? However, nothing is something - it is the presence of absence, and a presence and absence is a definable concept; so, it brings us simply to the start again. Think of it as the figurative definition of the meaning of infinity, or nonexistence of it; for, infinity is the END of end - the state of being finite. As you cannot go past infinity, then infinity is part of finiteness, is it not? However, the whole idea of infinity is that it isn't finite.

That probably made no sense to you. See what I mean about my mind?

I'll just sum my response up to:

'Something' is truly nothing without nothingness.

Otherwise..the idea of nothingness is a concept derived from the condractions in life. You know, good and evil, dead and alive, and somehow there is always a mystery to each contradiction, and it goes back to everything you described.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Exactly my point! For there to be a quality, there must always be an opposite quality - the absence of that, at the other end of the spectrum at least.

And something is indeed that - it's the opposite quality of not having a quality. Which means that my whole post contradicted itself yet was perfect truth. Therefore, infinity is finite, and finity is infinite, because there will never be an end to finiteness. o_O If that makes sense. So, therefore, both concepts have been disproved >D or just muddled up even more... XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Exactly my point! For there to be a quality, there must always be an opposite quality - the absence of that, at the other end of the spectrum at least.

And something is indeed that - it's the opposite quality of not having a quality. Which means that my whole post contradicted itself yet was perfect truth. Therefore, infinity is finite, and finity is infinite, because there will never be an end to finiteness. o_O If that makes sense. So, therefore, both concepts have been disproved >D or just muddled up even more... XD

So basically, infinity is limited to the human mind.

Therefore the meaning of life is exactly what you want to believe. Either way you'll absolutely always be wrong because of a simple contradictory event in the process. And because of that there is no absolute truth and no absolute lie. So within death is life and vice versa.

Way to go Ky~Ky.
    We solved one of the most debated over mysteries of life..or have we just scratched the surface? *freaky drum sound*

Well, to be I go now.
    Night.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Who knows? The idea of infinity could be infinite at the same time as not even existing. Existence itself is a paradox.

So maybe two kids with too much time on their hands did solve it. XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Who knows? The idea of infinity could be infinite at the same time as not even existing. Existence itself is a paradox.

So maybe two kids with too much time on their hands did solve it. XD

We just have no way of describing the capabilities of the human mind, so we're limited to believing that there is a reaction and an equally opposite reaction, so we may actually be way off and just need to reassert our views to think outside of the box, all though that's impossible.

Now, truly, I shall go to bed.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Okay, goodnight, sweet dreams.

There is no box, only a figurative one, but on the same token we could debate that if there is a box, there is somewhere where there is no box. A parallel state of existence, perhaps? A place where existence doesn't exist, therefore making itself a self-contradiction...? The wonders of human philosophy...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Everything is a paradox because everything is self contradicting.
    By writing this, somewhere somehow, it's not being written, and the point I think I'm trying to make isn't being made.
    The lives we're living now are somewhere not being lived.
    The lives we're going to end someday are actually barely beginning.

It's not something you wanna think about, because really, you'll explode your brain
    That is the wonder of a paradox. o.O

I dunno XD
    Mini rant.
    Really you can't say anything on the subject without repeating what one person already said, and disagreeing with something someone else said.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Awww, that's mean! ;_; Actually... I can't think of a time when my brain has -ever- worked. XD But you guys still like me, right...? +pretends to cry+

Kylie-chan

Years
    YOU... talking muffins are... um... I don't know! But you're not supposed to eat them! They'll... er... I don't know. But know that karma is stalking you down, and you will never sleep soundly again >O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back