• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Yeah, we can use PM or email though ^^ And we can still talk in various clubs and stuff :3 But I'll miss you heaps ;.;
    yes we can ^O^ Ur smarter than me Kylie ^_^ I would have never thought of that =3 Sure, we can do that ^O^ I obviously will miss bein with and around u though Kylie ;_;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Kylie-chan! *hugs* How have you been doing? =3 Have you eaten Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins? They are chocolate with chocolate chips in them. SOOOO GOOD! *drools* I am a chocolate freak. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • XD ^^ Hiya guys! I'm fine! :3 Yeah, I love choc chip muffins <3333 Choc Chip Muffins are the Muffins of Hyperactivity! Just as Blueberry Muffins are the Muffins of Joy! XD Nah, Nick, I'm not allowed too ^^ Hmm... Delta Goodrem [Australian artist =x] and Kylie Minogue xD Why have my favourite singers both had cancer?! And I like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, and Green Day a lot too ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Kylie-chan you are here. *hugs* Yep, Yep. I agree Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffins pwns. XDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back